Small bambino diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

kratox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
I've got a couple bags of those smalls. I'll give anyone who is interested a real deal: $498.00 per bag and even free shipping (of my choice) anywhere in the world.

Sellers market!

I don't think the sellers are doing anything wrong maximising their return on investment but I don't think it would sit comfortably with me to try and profiteer to that degree.

Why did Bambino ever stop making small diapers? I find it hard to believe there's not enough demand to produce small sizes when old packs are going for $500 on ebay.

INTrePid said:
Why did Bambino ever stop making small diapers? I find it hard to believe there's not enough demand to produce small sizes when old packs are going for $500 on ebay.

They didn't see a good enough income, but remember this was back in 2009. I am sure if all small people emailed them it help to show them that now is the perfect time to make their products in small again seeing as how there is a better market than there was back in 2009. If they do say word about it though, we should take it upon ourselves to inform as much small people as possible so this never happens again.

INTrePid said:

Just because thre are buyers doesn't make it a good idea to carry it. Resources are limited, and every different product has overhead. Sometimes the sales just plain can't pay for the overhead. Other times it could turn a small proffit but the limited resource (like staff and warehouse space) will turn more proffit by carrying more more of a different product. That being the case, they consolidate their product line and end up clearing more at the end of the year.

Down the road, demands may change that tips the balance and justifies resumption of a discontinued product, or resource limits are removed or lessened, allowing for full production of more profitable products along with limited reintroduction of the discontinued one.

kratox said:
This is just crazy. Apparently the some other ones sold for $3,277.50 . I would really like some but that is just to much money @.@.

That one didn't sell, it ended with no buyers.

You can't even trust "sold" items on eBay. A common trick used by scammers is to use shill accounts to "buy" an item at an expensive price, and then cancel the sale. The eBay listing won't reflect that, but people looking to buy an item will think "that's the going price, look at these past sales!"

I just could not spend that kind of money on my bathroom, $3.00 potty OK but when you start talking Benjamin's for diapers I am out.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

kratox said:
I found these today being sold on ebay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ABDL-Bambin...074888?hash=item43f1d4f788:g:7t4AAOSwGotWlu1h

I am sure someone might want them for $500 dollars!!!!!!!!
This is just crazy. Apparently the some other ones sold for $3,277.50 . I would really like some but that is just to much money @.@. Whats your opinion on them.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ABDL-Bambin...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557
That was insane! I would never pay for those. Tykables.com has a small that is very cute. 10 for $25.00.

- - - Updated - - -

Trevor said:
I've got a couple bags of those smalls. I'll give anyone who is interested a real deal: $498.00 per bag and even free shipping (of my choice) anywhere in the world.

You are quite the capitalist. A better deal would be around $40.00 for 2 bags of 8.:twocents:

extremecomfy said:
[snipped]
You are quite the capitalist. A better deal would be around $40.00 for 2 bags of 8.:twocents:

There are alternatives but if someone must have those particular diapers, who am I to stand in their way? Fools and their money...

Trevor said:
There are alternatives but if someone must have those particular diapers, who am I to stand in their way? Fools and their money...

On a large scale there aren't that many alternatives. Pretty much the only 2 abdl diapers on the market are, either not as cute as the others, cost waaaay to much, or are only for certain types of people(people who like pink and stufff).

Here I made a thread about it here: http://www.adisc.org/forum/showthread.php/102140-Detailed-list-of-ABDL-diapers-and-sizes

Also this pie graph will show you how screwed small sizes actually are:
835ef7d29efc345f5497b57b0cb83e28.png

And the diapers im referring to:

Safari: Really expensive not even as cute as things like ABU
Black Rearz diaper: Not cute more geared towards DL side
DC Amor: Made for sissys the diaper is all pink

kratox said:
On a large scale there aren't that many alternatives. Pretty much the only 2 abdl diapers on the market are, either not as cute as the others, cost waaaay to much, or are only for certain types of people(people who like pink and stufff).

Here I made a thread about it here: http://www.adisc.org/forum/showthread.php/102140-Detailed-list-of-ABDL-diapers-and-sizes

Also this pie graph will show you how screwed small sizes actually are:
835ef7d29efc345f5497b57b0cb83e28.png

And the diapers im referring to:

Safari: Really expensive not even as cute as things like ABU
Black Rearz diaper: Not cute more geared towards DL side
DC Amor: Made for sissys the diaper is all pink

I agree that small, cute options are limited, although I didn't think it was a major factor since you were linking Biancos for sale at exorbitant prices. Mine are Biancos as well. Last I saw Cushies and SDK 2.0 are supposed to be available in size small this summer (so... now?). They aren't yet.

Trevor said:
I agree that small, cute options are limited, although I didn't think it was a major factor since you were linking Biancos for sale at exorbitant prices. Mine are Biancos as well. Last I saw Cushies and SDK 2.0 are supposed to be available in size small this summer (so... now?). They aren't yet.

Yea I was sorta upset about that , Because I emailed them asking about the sdk 2.0 being in size small and they told me it was gonna be out at the same time as everyone else. Sadly when they came out they said we won't be getting size small until the end of 2016. No I am not mad they aren't making smalls, I am upset that they promised one thing and then lied to me in the end. Like instead of promising them to be released on a certain day they could have simply said "We do not have a valid date but they are coming". I would be more happy with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back