Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Small bambino diapers

Question Small bambino diapers

I found these today being sold on ebay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ABDL-Bambino...4AAOSwGotWlu1h

I am sure someone might want them for $500 dollars!!!!!!!!
    This is just crazy. Apparently the some other ones sold for $3,277.50 . I would really like some but that is just to much money @[email protected] Whats your opinion on them.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ABDL-Bambino...p2047675.l2557

I've got a couple bags of those smalls. I'll give anyone who is interested a real deal: $498.00 per bag and even free shipping (of my choice) anywhere in the world.

Sellers market!

I don't think the sellers are doing anything wrong maximising their return on investment but I don't think it would sit comfortably with me to try and profiteer to that degree.

Why did Bambino ever stop making small diapers? I find it hard to believe there's not enough demand to produce small sizes when old packs are going for $500 on ebay.

Quote Originally Posted by INTrePid View Post
    Why did Bambino ever stop making small diapers? I find it hard to believe there's not enough demand to produce small sizes when old packs are going for $500 on ebay.
    They didn't see a good enough income, but remember this was back in 2009. I am sure if all small people emailed them it help to show them that now is the perfect time to make their products in small again seeing as how there is a better market than there was back in 2009. If they do say word about it though, we should take it upon ourselves to inform as much small people as possible so this never happens again.

Quote Originally Posted by INTrePid View Post
    Just because thre are buyers doesn't make it a good idea to carry it. Resources are limited, and every different product has overhead. Sometimes the sales just plain can't pay for the overhead. Other times it could turn a small proffit but the limited resource (like staff and warehouse space) will turn more proffit by carrying more more of a different product. That being the case, they consolidate their product line and end up clearing more at the end of the year.

Down the road, demands may change that tips the balance and justifies resumption of a discontinued product, or resource limits are removed or lessened, allowing for full production of more profitable products along with limited reintroduction of the discontinued one.

Quote Originally Posted by kratox View Post
    This is just crazy. Apparently the some other ones sold for $3,277.50 . I would really like some but that is just to much money @[email protected]
    That one didn't sell, it ended with no buyers.

You can't even trust "sold" items on eBay. A common trick used by scammers is to use shill accounts to "buy" an item at an expensive price, and then cancel the sale. The eBay listing won't reflect that, but people looking to buy an item will think "that's the going price, look at these past sales!"

I just could not spend that kind of money on my bathroom, $3.00 potty OK but when you start talking Benjamin's for diapers I am out.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by kratox View Post
    I found these today being sold on ebay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ABDL-Bambino...4AAOSwGotWlu1h

I am sure someone might want them for $500 dollars!!!!!!!!
    This is just crazy. Apparently the some other ones sold for $3,277.50 . I would really like some but that is just to much money @[email protected] Whats your opinion on them.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ABDL-Bambino...p2047675.l2557
    That was insane! I would never pay for those. Tykables.com has a small that is very cute. 10 for $25.00.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    I've got a couple bags of those smalls. I'll give anyone who is interested a real deal: $498.00 per bag and even free shipping (of my choice) anywhere in the world.
    You are quite the capitalist. A better deal would be around $40.00 for 2 bags of 8.

Quote Originally Posted by extremecomfy View Post
    [snipped]
    You are quite the capitalist. A better deal would be around $40.00 for 2 bags of 8.
    There are alternatives but if someone must have those particular diapers, who am I to stand in their way? Fools and their money...