Should I play with my toys in the living room with dad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I am thinking about taking a toy downstairs to play when I look after the dog or just because I want to. I live with my dad and brother but my brother is at work most of the time. I have a dog who is still a puppy and nosy passer byers but they don't pass by often. I also live next to a school. Would this be a good idea?

I was thinking of bringing dolls, maybe blocks on the table, colouring books, cars, puzzles etc. I asked my dad and he has said he doesn't care what I do and he is the same way as me but doesn't show it, should I encourage him to play as well if he isn't busy?

- - - Updated - - -

My brother does NOT know about this at all and he would think I am weird and call me out or something. My other family members thinks it's "endearing" that I like to be a child. I am going to see my little cusions more often to play with them as well.

I think you should. There's certain toys that are timeless like puzzles and nowadays coloring among adults is becoming increasingly popular if you're really concerned with your brother's opinion of you.

Well,

If your dad is ok with it, and other family members...Id say go for it...!

If your brother sees you playing with toys, or that sort of thing I doubt he'd think much about it, especially if your dad is there at the same time.

If his dad, I assume same father, is nonchalent about it, I feel it would be a non issue.

Picture this, you laying with some blocks, your dad sees it, your brother comes home...He may poke you once, but with a parent there in plain site, open things quickly become non issues.

You being open with playing with something, will also make it a non issue...

No fun picking on someone if they don't get mad or upset about it...

Just my $0.02

Sounds like good relaxation.

I think it would be just fine; you are who you are don't resist being yourself because there's nothing wrong with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back