Things toddlers do that you wish you could get away with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
What can you get away with?,

I can get away with telling my dad that I am going to play with my toys, wear bright socks and little girly clothes. I can wear my diapers but not tell anybody or nobody changes me!:sad: I can be silly and give my dad lots of hugs, me and dad actually discuss toys!

What do you wish you could get away with?

I wish I could sit on my dads knee and he wouldn't question why I am wearing a diaper and he could change me. I wish I would get more toddler like attention like singing nursery rhymes, having picnics and playing in the park. I wish he could talk to me like I am a small child and that he would give me baths and tuck in into bed. I wish I could openly suck a paci and carry toys with me. I wish he could buy me toys for Christmas and my birthday.

What are your answers to these questions?
Additional question: I told my dad that I like playing with toys, but my house is right outside a school and a dog is in the living room, should I bring a toy downstairs with me sometimes when I pup-sit the dog? I am not sure what my dad's opinion would be, I don't think I could bring my blocks downstairs with me because my dog would run away with my blocks and knock over my towers!

For one being seen in public with a pacifier in my mouth or diaper showing. Would be nice to not have to wear boxers over the top (though it helps hold the diaper up). Especially in these summer months, it's very hot and sweaty to wear in the daytime, and removing that one layer without being in fear every time I have to bend over would be that much cooler. Also, it's tough to be a boy (man?) and expected to be manly all day, every day. Finally, I'm very sluggish in the morning and when I'm tired. It comes off as shyness. What's wrong with being shy?

All things really :paci: but mostly I would want to take my teddy with me when I go places.

That's cute, btw I love your avatar, looks so cute!

Thanks 😊 It makes me sad that grown ups forget about loving their teddy. It just doesn't seem weird to me at all. But I have learned to be ok with leaving him :giggles: but he has a big cuddly plush puppy to look after him when you im gone.

Wearing dungarees.

Carry around a stuffed animal.

-Suck my thumb and a pacifier in public
-Carry a stuffed animal with me
-Have a sippy cup in public
-Ride in a shopping cart (Although I don't know how I'd get in and out.)
-Play on a playground without worrying about people being weirded out (I do this is too some extent if the park isn't busy.)

Last edited:
For me the most important would being able to play on the swings and other things at a playground.

ozbub said:
All things really :paci: but mostly I would want to take my teddy with me when I go places.

Yes, I want to take "Howard Hug", my teddy bear everywhere with me.:giggles:

being vocal about ones opinion.

It's kind of obvious I guess, but wearing a diaper, t-shirt, and socks, with no pants.

Huh,

I'd guess for me throwing a temper tantrum...

I sometimes get so agitated and being a relatively big person 5-11 230# throwing a tantrum would hurt something or someone...

I then usually go shooting and blow off some tannerite...and babies don't play with firearms :)

Hmm... I guess I'd like to be able to:
- wear a only a diaper, t-shirt and socks (ie: no pants)
- Drink from a bottle or sippy cup in public
- Take my teddy and/or paci everywhere (that would really help me and my anxiety)
- Throw a temper tantrum when mad
- PLAY! I would love to be able to play!

I wish I could walk around in public like a toddler can in just a diaper and tshirt. Being cranky and throwing a tantrum when I'm angry would be nice. Also carrying around a toy that I like.

In my neighborhood there are a lot of disabled my G/F and I will sit in our chairs in just a diaper onesie and booties talking her daughter usually carries around her bear and nobody thinks anything off it, come to think of it last year we wheeled to the next town over and got ice cream in just our diapers onesies and booties in a wheelchair you can have a flashing neon sign and nobody would look, I think people pay so little attention that even the onesies could be optional as long as my other half nipples weren't showing, you can get away with a lot around here, I went and investigated gun shots later year in just a diaper and gun nobody thought for a second anything was strange, but then again there's probably 100 townhouses in our section which is reserved for elderly and disabled just of the top of my head I can tell you there's 9 of us in diapers, but I don't know everybody and there are those that think being a diapered adult is taboo so there could be peeps that wear on the down low, most of us consider diapers normal .faulty from the factory therefor I Diaper!

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

How can you get away with this, you have some guts to walk around in just a diaper!?

I agree with Tetra. If you are in a decent neighborhood then no one thinks of it. I wish society in general was like that. Maybe I should move LOL
Guys I am moving in with Tetra when I grow up. Kitting around peoples

Kaliborio said:
Wearing dungarees.

dungarees are "in" right now! I've got two dungarees shortalls, one denim and one white denim, and its basically my summer look

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back