Things toddlers do that you wish you could get away with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
me I would like to wear just a short tea shirt that just covers the top of my cloth diaper, and have a sun bonnet on :biggrin:

Reactions: p6driver
For me, being able to carry around my stuffed animal (especially in restaurants) as well as wear diapers in public with no pants/ or with a onesie.

The only problem you would have would be the sun bonnet, most people are pretty diaper blind , consider switching to a tennis visor and you'll be good . LOL

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

That was hilarious I loved It!

OMG!! so love the video so totally me giggle wish

I would say get dressed with ur shirt inside out or backwards then dumping a bottle of water on yourself

Haha, the video was hilarious, I love those videos!

Best thing I love about being a toddler and if I got away with it would be walking around on the streets outside with my nappy sticking out and look cute doing it :sweatdrop:

You actually can do almost all those things except people will assume you are intellectually challenged, this is no big deal unless you hold a professional position in a corporate world and even then these types of things are looked at in a lot of cases as the "eccentric and eclectic personalities ", how many "celebrities" have we seen in recent years doing very strange things , from driving drunk getting caught and declaring they are complete homophobe racists to doing drugs and openly courting prostitutes to being such idiots and throwing tantrums that cost them millions of dollars, unless you have something really big to lose by doing these openly the societal scorn means nothing really, many people will disagree with me and bring up your behaviour openly reflects on all ABDL'S , I actually think that if people were to more openly do some of theses things it could be "ground breaking" and ABDL behaviours would go from the laughs and embarrassing portrayals of "Jerry Springer shows" to a more educated position of these people are harmless and just being individuals ( can you imagine Jerry Springer was a disgraced congressman before doing that show and making a mockery of individuals and there differences, when he himself was a pretty deviant individual who would have been laughed at had his own behaviours been brought front centre stage on a show).

Right and wrong changes with time look at what Richard Nixon got impeached for v's what other Presidents have done wrong since and explained away and at the same time look at the fact that Nixon became one of our greatest elder statesman after being impeached, many Presidents after him have been scandalous Presidents who go after there term to do little good for the country other than give speeches for large sums of money, "the hedge" George Bush junior did very little as a President and even less as a former President, Reagan was part of many scandals during his term but did bring to a close the cold war and advanced American foreign relations as a former President until Dementia set in . OK flame away all dissenting opinions I have left myself wide open here.

Honestly, I already use a sippy cup, or bottle when I'm in public, or even my binkie. Dark movie theaters are a wonderful gift. I do carry around my teddy bear with me, I take him in restaurants, not stores though, so they don't think I stole him. I wear high pigtails, and wear shortalls in public. And I've thrown a few temper tantrums. My main thing, is wanting my big brother (boyfriend) to be able to change me instead of having to do it myself. One of the local "malls" has family bathrooms with changing tables big enough to hold me comfortably.

Sent from my LGL33L using Tapatalk

I would love to be able to:
use my sippie in public
wear even more childish clothes
play on playgrounds
order off the children's menu in any restaurant (some you can and some you can't)
go to attractions geared toward children and not have people look at me funny (I tend to go anyway but I really dislike the judgemental looks)
having my biggest worry be that I don't want to take my nap today
Be told when to eat, sleep, play ect.
Fit into things like playpens and cribs as well as a car seat I'm tall for a girl 5' 9" so that will never happen

I already use a sippy cup, little spoon with a dish, pacifier, and am diapered all the time. But I do it at home, I don't need to do it in public. I would like to use playground equipment, although I can and do use swings, ride on a tricycle, although there are adult trikes but they are too big for me to store anywhere,
I would like to go to an all day camp to sing songs, do arts and crafts, be read stories, go swimming, play games, go on playground equipment, have lunch made for me with AB's. There is an AB camp week in Canada somewhere or was on.

Run around all day in just my diaper!

Oh where to begin lol.
Be able to play on those air inflated bouncy's and slides
Be able to play on playgrounds.
be able to play in those funzone/chuck e cheese buildings that have those tunnel things.
Be able to be pushed around in a stroller.
Playing with waiting room toys.
I miss the ability to be able to walk up to strangers on a beach the same age as you and instantly be able to play on vacation.

This list could go on nearly infinity.

Lots of the above, but especially nappy / toilet related things.

Never worrying about my nappy being on show, or people seeing that it's wet or dirty.
Not having to wear anything over my nappy or plastic pants in summer.
Being thought cute or amusing when talking publicly about toileting both in non-diapered situations - "Mummy I need a WEE NOW", and in diapers - "Mummy I pooed!"
Being allowed or helped to toilet in public in emergencies, e.g. being held out over a drain for a tinkle.
Sharing toileting small-talk and play with friends - "Sarah look what Lydia did in the potty!" (both giggle at size of Lydia's sausage)

Weeing and pooing can be such innocent fun for little ones.

Having a Temper-Tantrum.
Okay for toddlers, but not for adults, except if one is severely autistic.

being able to dress in my littles clothes, using my pacifier in public and being my little self in public but also being able to go swimming dressed in a cute boys swimsuit and wearing a swim nappy / diaper underneath and wearing my armbands / waterwings in a public pool

Use a pacifier whenever I want, watch kiddie shows like the Dinosaur Train, and carry my plushies around with me. But sometimes I'm home alone so I can get away with it them, like today. :)

- wear a only a diaper, t-shirt, and socks out.
- have someone change me in the open or corner of the room (and those around to be understanding of it).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back