Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: I think I might get found out

  1. #1

    Default I think I might get found out

    My mom and dad was on my computer yesterday and I had diapers as desktop wallpaper
    But they didn't say anything then ill have more diaper pictures on my notebook we shAre
    I think she looking at. But again didn't say anything so either they think nothing about it
    Our waiting to say something

  2. #2

    Default Well...

    Like I was always told the longer you go the sooner you are to getting caught. I've been good about my secret for 3 years, I think. But I feel like we all have that time we WILL get caught and I think your is up, and mine is counting down fast.

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by LittleHunter View Post
    Like I was always told the longer you go the sooner you are to getting caught. I've been good about my secret for 3 years, I think. But I feel like we all have that time we WILL get caught and I think your is up, and mine is counting down fast.
    I really don't want talk about this with them got to be more careful hoping they think nothing about it. I haven't started wearing yet this might ruin it if they say something are they can e cool with and buy some diapers which is what I want. But there be ?s I don't want to awner a lot of antexy

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Buhha View Post
    I really don't want talk about this with them got to be more careful hoping they think nothing about it
    Well change your wallpaper, and hide the diaper pic for a while. Hope no question asked, though if you were to change it with babyfur fan art you could play off its a cute photo or a new cartoon character.

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by LittleHunter View Post
    Well change your wallpaper, and hide the diaper pic for a while. Hope no question asked, though if you were to change it with babyfur fan art you could play off its a cute photo or a new cartoon character.
    Didn't have time to change it other day also they not on my computer as much but still need to be careful

  6. #6

    Default

    Definatly have no pics of diapers as a wallpaper, that gives it away big time, I think you may be caught, sorry!

  7. #7

    Default Might have been right o_O



    Quote Originally Posted by LittleHunter View Post
    But I feel like we all have that time we WILL get caught and I think your is up, and mine is counting down fast.
    Well I think I was right, I woke up this morning to one of my parents walk in my room looking for keys; and Well when I turned to look at them my pacifier didn't fall out while I was asleep.
    That was both a Yay, and oh dear lord, moment at the same time.
    So I had to quickly spit it out on hide it under my covers. Unfortunately my parent was nearly at the foot of the bed before I spit out the paci. Luckily my padded butt didn't sneak out of the sheets last night.

  8. #8

    Default

    Hopefully everything goes okay for you. In my case I am quite sure my mom knows, seeing as she constantly calls me baby, mikey, and even has said that she wishes I could just stay home and be her baby again. It might just be her being overly motherly like always, who knows. One thing is for sure I don't mind the cuddling, it's nice.

  9. #9

    Default

    If you don't intend to get caught, why have diapers as wall paper in first place?

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Barush View Post
    If you don't intend to get caught, why have diapers as wall paper in first place?
    they hardly on this computer that much so i don't worry about it and ill usually change it when know they might get it on but i forgot.

Similar Threads

  1. I've been found >.<
    By Shaunikins321 in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 12-Sep-2014, 19:39
  2. Almost got found out!
    By Resplasboy in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-Dec-2013, 06:06
  3. How I found my GF
    By foxkits in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 26-Jul-2010, 01:08
  4. If you found out/met someone...
    By Mawile in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 28-Nov-2009, 19:19

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.