Thread: Hello from WetnBulky

Default Hello from WetnBulky

Hey everyone, I'm new here but want to give a "brief" (HaHa) introduction of myself.

I was a bedwetter as a kid until I was about 12 (I'm in my late 20's now). During my younger years I wore normal diapers (Pampers, Luvs, Huggies, etc) until I outgrew them. The oldest I remember being while wearing these is about 8 or 9. Then we went through a period where my parents tried the bedwetting alarm and other useless gimicks. In the end I was just left to wet at night and change my sheets and pj's in the morning for a number of years.

Finally when I was 11, my mom decided it would be a good idea to get me some adult diapers. She bought a generic brand and I remember they were white with three tapes on each side, and about as loud and crinkly as an adult diaper can get (this was early 90's). For about a year I had to go into the closet before bed, put on my diaper, and walk out past my Mom, Dad, brothers and sister with a butt that looked like baby huey and my diaper crinkling loudly with each step. In the morning I would wake up in a soaking diaper, have to get out of bed and walk in my swollen, wet, crinkling diaper past my brother (who I shared a room with) to the bathroom to change.

I began to be facinated with the diapers, they way I looked in them, and the way they made me feel at this point, and I remember every morning before taking off my wet diaper I would stand in the tub and have my morning pee in it. It would always leak and the pee would stream down my let because of how wet it already was, but I was going to shower anyway so it didn't matter.

When I was 12 my bedwetting slowed, my mom said she wouldn't buy diapers for me anymore, and that was the end of that. It was only later that I realized how much I missed them. I began, like most of you, making them out of towels and garbage bags, but didn't really get to wear a real diaper again until I was out on my own at 17.

Now I'm a diaper lover and still trying to figure out if this is something that can work into a normal relationship. I would love to talk to some of you about your experiences.

Welcome, and thanks for the good intro!

Also, always good to have CA friends.

Welcome to the site and very good introduction its nice to learn about others.

Alrighty... so besides your experience with diapers, what else can you tell us about yourself? Like what sorta tunes do you listen to? Are you into gaming? What other hobbies and interests do you have?

Just some suggestions.

Either way, welcome to ADISC.