Not cute.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scales

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
One of my goals and reasons for doing little things is to look and feel cute, but it's just not happening.... My very supportive partner finds me cute but I feel as if she's just being nice.
I recently picked up some CVS fitted briefs; my first well fitting adult diapers, and i did what I think most Dls do, and checked my padded rump out in the mirror. Wearing nothing but a Halo T-shirt and a diaper I stood on my toilet to get a good look in my bathroom mirror, at first I looked really cute! Then, I noticed my gross leg hair, then my face....

The cute feeling wore off really quickly to say the least.

So I wanna know do y'all feel cute often? Get told you're cute? Do something special to feel cute? I know one member has to be wearing their fursuit to feel cute, stuff like that.

Thanks just the ramblings of a not cute person :)

Scales said:
One of my goals and reasons for doing little things is to look and feel cute, but it's just not happening.... My very supportive partner finds me cute but I feel as if she's just being nice.
I recently picked up some CVS fitted briefs; my first well fitting adult diapers, and i did what I think most Dls do, and checked my padded rump out in the mirror. Wearing nothing but a Halo T-shirt and a diaper I stood on my toilet to get a good look in my bathroom mirror, at first I looked really cute! Then, I noticed my gross leg hair, then my face....

The cute feeling wore off really quickly to say the least.

So I wanna know do y'all feel cute often? Get told you're cute? Do something special to feel cute? I know one member has to be wearing their fursuit to feel cute, stuff like that.

Thanks just the ramblings of a not cute person :)

I feel looking in the mirror always ruins the illusion of feeling cute. For me, it isn't even just with diapers, but because I am transgender. I have a certain way of how I view myself, and as soon as I look in the mirror that view tends to shatter lol.

But yes, when it comes to diapers it just becomes worse.

The shirt should come low enough to just show off the very bottom of the diaper. Adult sized disposable diapers don't look like baby diapers in terms of fit, so you only want to see a little bit to set the mood. But to me the best views are not through a mirror, but direct view only. for example sitting at the table for breakfast, looking at your lap and seeing a diaper is very cute and since I have been wearing since I was about 10, that view is very nostalgic. like time standing still. Hope this is helpful.

Ya looking in the mirror can ruin it. I like to just rub my diaper and feel my butt in it especially when it's thick and rises high in the back like my dry 24/7s.

I agree with the others I feel much cuter without a mirror ^^"

I like to imagine myself as a cute toddler in my little time and a mirror showing me what I really look like makes me rather sad.
Never had very positive views of my body.

I don't mind how I look in the mirror wearing a diaper, but I keep thinking, I wonder how I would look when I was 12 years old. Oh well, you can never go back.

I agree, looking at my reflection breaks the little head space for me. I think with time and being able to accept myself more I may get better.

Thank you all! I agree with everyone the mirrors shatters (pun very much intended) the fantasy. I love laying in bed on my back, whilst on my tablet and resting it in my lap, occasionally looking down and seeing a diaper. It's just a slice of heaven.

I know that when I'm not feeling particularly little, and it makes me more self conscious, mommy thinks THATS cute.

Maybe your awareness and awkwardness about not being cute, actually makes you more cute to her?

as a personal note, I do not feel less little looking in a mirror.

Last edited:
MommyandMattling said:
I know that when I'm not feeling particularly little, and it makes me more self conscious, mommy thinks THATS cute.

Maybe your awareness and awkwardness about not being cute, actually makes you more cute to her?

Maybe it's because me being timid is a display of vulnerability and sensitivity, which in itself is cute?
Off topic: nice icon!

I dance! Super-happy, sing-songy music and I dance and dance and dance and sing and dance some more. 😍

First off no mirrors lol.
Then some cute baby clothing cute clothes.
Then some little paws or other cute diapers.
I dont like how I look so it's first view only for me.
Mabey a cute make over. We can all help.

I use to be that way and then I decided to change my whole look on it. I prefer to allow myself to enjoy the feeling of what little things do. For me it helps with depression and anxiety. I don't force it because it does no good to try and change how your mind thinks. It should come naturally. Love how C. S. Lewis puts it
“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.”
C.S. Lewis

The only time I felt cute in a mirror was when I put on a fluffy onesie, four nappies and the made sure I couldn't see my head in the mirror (and my hairy legs were covered by the onesie).

When my little side was re-emerging, looking in the mirror caused me to feel guilty and made me question myself deeply.

Self acceptance is very important. I have been working on that. Getting older does not make it better. With that out of the way, mirrors don't bother me much anymore. I dress as I please and will even see how I look at times. Accepting myself as I am was a big step in accepting my little side back into my life.

If you are lucky enough to find someone who says you are cute dressed as a little, go with that. If they accept you, you need to accept yourself that way also.

I am not much of a fan of mirrors in general and only use one for shaving my face to look cute. *giggles * ive been told by various people wether there friends saying im cute and adorable in my diaper/ dungarees/ onesie or pjs when i visited them or work colleagues finding me cute in general it makes me happy and a little giddy that i get told this. Even when i drink from my bottle they find it cute. I felt so happy during that visit because i could be me and act cutely and doing anything babyish i wanted. But even a mirror wont stop me much. If it does it would be to giggle at my thickly diapered butt. :D

As long as I don't stare at myself in the mirror I feel cute. I do shave my upper legs and in my bedroom mirror my face is out of view. I usually see the area between my neck and knees and I think it looks rather cute to me.

But what ever I do when I'm little pretty much I feel cute and pretty.

I knowtheres nothing I can doo but I feel cute using my paci in front of the mirror

I don't feel cute often, in fact I think I have quite an ugly body, and I often hide it with various flattering photo angles and filters to make the atmosphere of my photos nicer. How do I get over it? I won't say I'm very good at it but I think dressing the part helps, babyish diapers like ABU and Bambino help, and of course if you have issues with your physical appearance, you are able to change a lot of it to an extent. If you absolutely can't feel cute with hairy legs or a beard, you can shave. If you have terrible teeth (like me), make an effort to practice better hygiene. One day, I want to feel cute when I smile with my teeth. I want to put on weight or wear an outfit that makes me feel like a baby and not like a skeleton in a diaper. But part of that involves fighting my own depressed feelings about myself, and because I don't have anyone saying so, I need to be my own Big and compliment myself every once in a while.

I hope my perspective helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back