Thread: New ABDL Game

Default New ABDL Game

Hiya! One of my favourite artists is creating a card game for ABDL's, Littles, and anyone who loves card games! It's still in Kickstarter, and I've been trying as hard as I can to help out! I love the artist, and the concept! Description from the Kickstarter:

Jammy's Card Game is a kink-themed card game aimed at adults. The purpose of the game is to dominate your opponent in a funny/humiliating way over a series of rounds. It is intended to be a light-hearted and fun game that friends and partners can play. This will be a printed card game not online.

It's supposed to be a faster paced, multi-round, card game that requires a good bit of strategy as well! As far as the full list of rules, they're on the Kickstarter or the deviantart page.

Sorry if this is in the wrong place or I'm not supposed to post things like this I wasn't sure where it should go.

Thank you! I'm hoping it'll gain enough to finish funding!