Incontinence can be irratating

Status
Not open for further replies.

InconScot

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
So the other day I had just walked out of a restroom all fresh after changing a wet one and literally 1 second after getting back in the car I had a bm in my nice new nappy to deal with! Uggh! Talk about frustrating sometimes. Back to the restroom it was for me. Although I feel I deal with lifes little problems well, sometimes it can still get to you. Sorry all for venting.

InconScot said:
So the other day I had just walked out of a restroom all fresh after changing a wet one and literally 1 second after getting back in the car I had a bm in my nice new nappy to deal with! Uggh! Talk about frustrating sometimes. Back to the restroom it was for me. Although I feel I deal with lifes little problems well, sometimes it can still get to you. Sorry all for venting.

It's fine to vent, although I'm not fully incontinent myself, I deal with bladder leakage, and that in itself is a pain in the bottom considering I drink a lot of coffee, that makes it worse, and often than not I end up with a wet patch, weather it be small or large enough to show though my jeans. anyways.

Considering my leakage is rather mild, I used to wear male incontinence pads, to deal with it, not too much of a biggy, nowadays I just find it easier to wear full blown diapers, and cheaper.

I can kind of feel your pain, I would hate to be fully incontinent myself.

- Drunk Bear

hi Scot
i totaly understand your frustration with IC issues, I have lost count the number of times I have gone to the bathroom peed then put on a fresh diaper only to have a full flood ten minutes or so later.

unfortunately thats the nature of Incontinence we never know when we will have an issue.

InconScot said:

LOL Yeah i kinda know the feeling. Though i am not really Bowel ic, i do sometiemes have leaked shortly after changing. Othertimes like when getting ready to run (i don't like wearing padding when i run) i leak, and then have to go back and change real quick...

- - - Updated - - -

I sort of have this love hate relationship with diapers and leaking. I like diapers for the comfort- and leaking is kinda tolerable- then it becomes quite inconvenient like when i don't want to wear and have leaking episode like yesterday and today.... I was standing there in kitchen after I changed out of my soggy nappy from the day and i just started wetting myself- got my socks all wet.
Then today i was going to go out for a jog and started having urge to pee and wetted myself again... argh... i mean i don't like beat myself over it- but it can be a bit annoying.

I know very well how irritating incontinence can be.
Back when I was still working my last job before becoming disabled, and started having BM incontinence working in the food industry for a locally well-known pizza parlor was the assistant manager and had to usually close the joint every night I always had extra diapers car though and were in a diaper bag picked up from Walmart and it was pretty discreet except for an blue riding in the front it did say "BABY BOY" but the store manager new I was a Babyfur didn't really know what he meant but he did see some of my babyfur artwork that I had done.
But what I'm getting to is, working to make-line during a late-night rush and only having two drivers I was there making pizzas by myself and right in the middle of it with two drivers on the road the phones ringing and we had just gotten the new Internet ordering system so yeah had a bunch of orders on the board to get filled and had a BM accident and was fully diapered in a good diaper because at the time I was making money and new if I was in this business that I had to be clean but sometimes you just can't stop and change now don't get me wrong I was clean well my hands were what makes your pizza but I could not get off of the line to go get changed and cleaned up for at least an hour but everything turned out okay. Nobody was in danger of getting a contaminated pizza because my diaper did not leak. But yes sometimes incontinence can be a real pain in the bottom, and I don't mean diaper rash.

I know how that can be sometimes it will be with in seconds of pulling my pants up. There is a saying ##$% happens... sometimes it isn't just an expression with fecal incontinence.

InconScot said:

Yup. I hate it when that happens, especially after an easy change >~<

I was in the bathroom the other day, cleaning it, and had a poo accident right there. I thought to myself, "really?" If I had a warning, I would have used the toilet, but obviously that is the nature of incontinence. That was the moment I knew for sure that Tena Ultras are definitely my go-to diaper. They are fairly priced and they hold up very well.

I am very lucky I am only urinary incontinent and it doesn't really bother me at all. Just been for a blast on my bike in a nappy.

I think I became a diaper lover who came to enjoy wetting only nappies and the feel of them wet and warm because I hated the stress incontinence I had. I really do need bedtime nappies even if I do like them because I have vertigo when sleeping and when I get up to go to the bathroom am dizzy and sometimes I haven't made it to the toilet. But now I like the feeling of the warm softness it is easier to take.

im not often bowel incontinent but it can happen a few times a year for various reasons. but im in protection 90% of the time for urinary incon. the otherday i had my first bowel incident in about a year on a walk with my puppy dog.. i was SO glad i was in my night time/ really bad day diaper for the walk or i would have ruined a brand new pair of yoga pants... what actually shocked me is the fact my diaper contained everything because i was wet to begin with then had the bowel accident a mile from returning home and by time i returned to where i could change id soaked the then full diaper 2 more times.. (32 oz mocha didnt help anything) so even those of us who have semi ok control in one area doesnt mean we are immune to accidents due to situational limitations, i wont ever be makig that walk without the same level of protection again.. because its a 6 mile hike and there is no place to stop to use the restroom and being its in town you cant just step off trail behind a bush to change... got lucky and thats all it was was luck....

alannanicole said:
im not often bowel incontinent but it can happen a few times a year for various reasons. but im in protection 90% of the time for urinary incon. the otherday i had my first bowel incident in about a year on a walk with my puppy dog.. i was SO glad i was in my night time/ really bad day diaper for the walk or i would have ruined a brand new pair of yoga pants... what actually shocked me is the fact my diaper contained everything because i was wet to begin with then had the bowel accident a mile from returning home and by time i returned to where i could change id soaked the then full diaper 2 more times.. (32 oz mocha didnt help anything) so even those of us who have semi ok control in one area doesnt mean we are immune to accidents due to situational limitations, i wont ever be makig that walk without the same level of protection again.. because its a 6 mile hike and there is no place to stop to use the restroom and being its in town you cant just step off trail behind a bush to change... got lucky and thats all it was was luck....

How on earth do you keep a heavy duty diaper from chafing during a six mile hike? I have found that even a couple of miles in a mostly dry diaper on a warm day will often result in chafing...

It happens I have a little pee shortly after having changed into a new diaper although I try to drain just before changing. So it happens I don't keep it totally dry just having changed.
But that's totally ok as I only have pee accidents. I therefore don't need to change again and can keep it quite a long time.

Mickael75 said:
It happens I have a little pee shortly after having changed into a new diaper although I try to drain just before changing. So it happens I don't keep it totally dry just having changed.
But that's totally ok as I only have pee accidents. I therefore don't need to change again and can keep it quite a long time.
That happens to me often. I am rarely completely dry for very long.

ST50 said:
That happens to me often. I am rarely completely dry for very long.

But that's alright, that's what our nappies are for after all!

So glad i am not the only one! I pee like straight away as soon as I get into a new diaper no matter if I just peed before changing!

Angelic said:
So glad i am not the only one! I pee like straight away as soon as I get into a new diaper no matter if I just peed before changing!

Haha good to know I am not the only one too!
For me it can be just a little stream or just a few drops, but that happens quite often indeed even if like the challenge to keep my nappy dry for some time.
Fortunately given that's very small "accident" there is no need to change for a long time still, unlike people here who were talking about bowel accidents.

Russian Roulette

Mickael75 said:
For me it can be just a little stream or just a few drops, but that happens quite often indeed even if like the challenge to keep my nappy dry for some time.

I have almost given up trying to keep my nappy dry - If I try to use a toilet "properly" I often end up wetting as I undo the diaper - which at best defeats the object and at worst leaves me with wet jeans as the "uncontrollable" phase starts.

If I think, I have been dry for a while - and I put off changing, the inevitable will almost certainly happen.

And yes - a nice clean nappy is the signal for my bladder to empty even if i am sure there must be nothing left to void.

dayannight said:
I have almost given up trying to keep my nappy dry - If I try to use a toilet "properly" I often end up wetting as I undo the diaper - which at best defeats the object and at worst leaves me with wet jeans as the "uncontrollable" phase starts.

If I think, I have been dry for a while - and I put off changing, the inevitable will almost certainly happen.

And yes - a nice clean nappy is the signal for my bladder to empty even if i am sure there must be nothing left to void.
I seldom bother using the toilet to pee now as my nappy never stays dry for very long in any case. Most of the timeI pee without warning or any feeling of the need to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back