Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Incontinence can be irratating

Default Incontinence can be irratating

So the other day I had just walked out of a restroom all fresh after changing a wet one and literally 1 second after getting back in the car I had a bm in my nice new nappy to deal with! Uggh! Talk about frustrating sometimes. Back to the restroom it was for me. Although I feel I deal with lifes little problems well, sometimes it can still get to you. Sorry all for venting.

Quote Originally Posted by InconScot View Post
    So the other day I had just walked out of a restroom all fresh after changing a wet one and literally 1 second after getting back in the car I had a bm in my nice new nappy to deal with! Uggh! Talk about frustrating sometimes. Back to the restroom it was for me. Although I feel I deal with lifes little problems well, sometimes it can still get to you. Sorry all for venting.
    It's fine to vent, although I'm not fully incontinent myself, I deal with bladder leakage, and that in itself is a pain in the bottom considering I drink a lot of coffee, that makes it worse, and often than not I end up with a wet patch, weather it be small or large enough to show though my jeans. anyways.

Considering my leakage is rather mild, I used to wear male incontinence pads, to deal with it, not too much of a biggy, nowadays I just find it easier to wear full blown diapers, and cheaper.

I can kind of feel your pain, I would hate to be fully incontinent myself.

- Drunk Bear

hi Scot
    i totaly understand your frustration with IC issues, I have lost count the number of times I have gone to the bathroom peed then put on a fresh diaper only to have a full flood ten minutes or so later.

unfortunately thats the nature of Incontinence we never know when we will have an issue.

LOL Yeah i kinda know the feeling. Though i am not really Bowel ic, i do sometiemes have leaked shortly after changing. Othertimes like when getting ready to run (i don't like wearing padding when i run) i leak, and then have to go back and change real quick...

- - - Updated - - -

I sort of have this love hate relationship with diapers and leaking. I like diapers for the comfort- and leaking is kinda tolerable- then it becomes quite inconvenient like when i don't want to wear and have leaking episode like yesterday and today.... I was standing there in kitchen after I changed out of my soggy nappy from the day and i just started wetting myself- got my socks all wet.
    Then today i was going to go out for a jog and started having urge to pee and wetted myself again... argh... i mean i don't like beat myself over it- but it can be a bit annoying.

I know very well how irritating incontinence can be.
    Back when I was still working my last job before becoming disabled, and started having BM incontinence working in the food industry for a locally well-known pizza parlor was the assistant manager and had to usually close the joint every night I always had extra diapers car though and were in a diaper bag picked up from Walmart and it was pretty discreet except for an blue riding in the front it did say "BABY BOY" but the store manager new I was a Babyfur didn't really know what he meant but he did see some of my babyfur artwork that I had done.
    But what I'm getting to is, working to make-line during a late-night rush and only having two drivers I was there making pizzas by myself and right in the middle of it with two drivers on the road the phones ringing and we had just gotten the new Internet ordering system so yeah had a bunch of orders on the board to get filled and had a BM accident and was fully diapered in a good diaper because at the time I was making money and new if I was in this business that I had to be clean but sometimes you just can't stop and change now don't get me wrong I was clean well my hands were what makes your pizza but I could not get off of the line to go get changed and cleaned up for at least an hour but everything turned out okay. Nobody was in danger of getting a contaminated pizza because my diaper did not leak. But yes sometimes incontinence can be a real pain in the bottom, and I don't mean diaper rash.

I know how that can be sometimes it will be with in seconds of pulling my pants up. There is a saying ##$% happens... sometimes it isn't just an expression with fecal incontinence.

Yup. I hate it when that happens, especially after an easy change >~<

I was in the bathroom the other day, cleaning it, and had a poo accident right there. I thought to myself, "really?" If I had a warning, I would have used the toilet, but obviously that is the nature of incontinence. That was the moment I knew for sure that Tena Ultras are definitely my go-to diaper. They are fairly priced and they hold up very well.

I am very lucky I am only urinary incontinent and it doesn't really bother me at all. Just been for a blast on my bike in a nappy.

I think I became a diaper lover who came to enjoy wetting only nappies and the feel of them wet and warm because I hated the stress incontinence I had. I really do need bedtime nappies even if I do like them because I have vertigo when sleeping and when I get up to go to the bathroom am dizzy and sometimes I haven't made it to the toilet. But now I like the feeling of the warm softness it is easier to take.