Thread: Newest Java Project in my Computer Science Class. Those who want to try coding it, here it is. :)

Default Newest Java Project in my Computer Science Class. Those who want to try coding it, here it is. :)

ACSL Blokus - Intermediate Division

PROBLEM: Blokus is an abstract strategy board game for two to four players, invented by Bernard Tavitian and first released in 2000 by Sekko´a, a French company. The ACSL version of the game is played on a square board divided into 10 rows and 10 columns. Rows are labeled A - J and columns 1 - 10. Pieces made of square tiles are used. The tiles are numbered from 1 to 3 as shown below. The following 2 pieces will be used:

Piece A
    Piece B

((Class is over. I'll finish this later.))

When I was taking Java, one of our projects was checkers (it was a high school class). Anyway, to keep track of what what going on on the board, I simply made each square it's own object. Each object had status bits for red/black piece/no piece etc. The i just coded two different classes, one for rule checking and one for drawing the screen after running the rule checking.

Yeah.. I never finished it. >.>

I tried to code a version of it but I fucked it up big time...

I ended up with spinning heads. Just a black screen with spinning heads when I used the compiler

I give up... lol... I need to learn better. I barely know this anyway
    Last edited by timmahtherebel; 25-Apr-2009 at 02:39.

Yeah... Definitely never even turned the dang thing in..

I had nothing.

I'm doing some coding on my own though, just for fun.

I took a few Java classes at my local community college.. and I never learned right lol... Everything I make turns out odd..

Once I tried to make a Digital Clock Applet and some how, even though I put the numerals in the correct places, the digits on the clock cycled backwards ... lol