Thread: Hello :)

Default Hello :)

Just wanted to say hi, looks like an awesome site and I hope I gonna met alot of new people.

I'm a Swedish Sissy, that been interested of diapers since I was little. Think I saw the Tom&Jerry episode (you know the one when tom is a baby) when I was around 11 and got stuck. Love the feeling of a diaper between my legs and everything around it.

Hello SwedishSissy and welcome to the group.

So that we can get to know you a little better, would you please tell us a little bit about yourself such as your hobbies and interests ?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Quote Originally Posted by SwedishSissy View Post
    Just wanted to say hi, looks like an awesome site and I hope I gonna met alot of new people.

I'm a Swedish Sissy, that been interested of diapers since I was little. Think I saw the Tom&Jerry episode (you know the one when tom is a baby) when I was around 11 and got stuck. Love the feeling of a diaper between my legs and everything around it.
    Hi SS and welcome to the site. I remember that wonderful cartoon, as do many of us on this site. I think I've always liked diapers and wanted to be back in them, but the Tom and Jerry cartoon added to the allure.

Hallå Swedish sissy, I am learning Swedish myself, can you help me learn by messaging me? I love TOm and Jerry, me and my dad watch it together and we play toys as well. What part of Sweden are you from?