Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Quick Question

Default Quick Question

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1465077727.sir-dancalot_new_canvashaj.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	57.9 KB 
ID:	26640
    Anyone else wish Goodnites were this absorbent?

That's too much for me! I wouldn't want to be in a diaper for too long, not a lot of changes and more rashes, pretically nasty ones, ouch!

I agree with Angelic. While I enjoy a squishy warm diaper, I definitely wouldn't want to be in one long enough to produce half my body weight in urine.

But you know what they say~ different strokes for different folks

I think it would be nice! Just many use water as a splendid because I do agree with not wanting to wear that long.

Maybe not Goodnites, but I sometimes wish a tape on brief that could absorb like that.

No not really, looks like it'd be really hard to get around in those even if they were dry. Just too impractical.

I would I think it would be a little crazy, but enjoyable

That looks kind of fun, once. But not a goodnight. That's sort of the opposite of a super absorbent nappy.

Ha-haa! No. If I had one wish for GoodNites, it would be a wider crotch. Like, at least as wide as in baby diapers would be nice. It's such a shame, because the recent generations of GoodNites pull right on, even with my 44" hips. The elastic is amazing! At the first sign of pee, though, they leak like a sieve. The crotch width just isn't enough to make it around the ol' male anatomy down there, so I end up with catastrophic gaps where the diaper would otherwise be snugged into the folds of my crotch. It seems a bit goofy that a baby diaper would be 40% wider in the crotch, but then babies poop, and they need room for that. Bed wetters, not so much. At least not in bed.
    Last edited by Cottontail; 18-Jul-2016 at 03:14.

I'll bet there are a number of mothers who wish Goodnites would hold that much. Less laundry time for mom!