Just bought pyjamas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wombat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
As the title suggests, I've just bought some fleecey pyjamas. I haven't worn them since I was a kid, long favouring boxer shorts instead. I do have some footed onesies, but they're more lounge around type of things instead of sleeping in them. I find them a bit restrictive to sleep in.

But these pyjamas are as comfy as all hell! They're not childish ones at all, just regular grown up ones, but just wearing them makes me feel all little! Looking forward to putting a diaper on later and going to bed in them.

Little night ahead!

Wombat said:
As the title suggests, I've just bought some fleecey pyjamas. I haven't worn them since I was a kid, long favouring boxer shorts instead. I do have some footed onesies, but they're more lounge around type of things instead of sleeping in them. I find them a bit restrictive to sleep in.

But these pyjamas are as comfy as all hell! They're not childish ones at all, just regular grown up ones, but just wearing them makes me feel all little! Looking forward to putting a diaper on later and going to bed in them.

Little night ahead!

Hi there I love the sound of your pyjamas what colour are they ? I like sleeping on fleecy bed sheets they are my favourite.

Just vertical grey stripes. 7am now, wore them to bed last night, and very warm and cosy. I didn't wet last night, as I shared my bed with my partner, but I'm now laying on the couch, and have just wet my Molicare pull up as I lay here.

I feel very little indeed!

I wet myself while wearing them this morning.
OMG! Talk about bringing memories back. They're very absorbent, show of a wet patch very well, and really cling to my body when they get wet.
I think they have just become my new favourite pants for wetting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back