It Finally Happened, I messed my diaper for the first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewandConfused

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Well today was the day it finally happened, I used a suppository and within 30 minutes I finally messed my diaper. I have to rate the experience in sections so here it goes:

Inserting the Suppository: 8/10
Messing the diaper: 8/10
Cleanup of Mess: 7.5/10

Overall:7.5/10

The whole process was not as bad as I thought, I can honestly say that I would try it again in the future but it won't become a habit. Inserting the suppository was not bad as it went right up there but did live a kinda burning/pressure feeling upon insertion but that passed fairly quickly, I didn't experience cramping at all but did feel like farting/pooping within minutes. After about 25-30 minutes I finally let go and it wasn't hard but it wasn't soft and I didn't poop alot but a fair amount. When I pooped it didn't feel too bad just weird, I pushed a little to help get it out but not much.

After I was done messing the diaper I decided to take the plunge and sit on my poop which to be honest it was not as bad as I thought it would be granted it felt really weird but would be something I would do again.

Messing is great <3 I did it in my diaper one time at walmart and just kind of stood there with that exquisite look of 'whoops' on my face.

NewandConfused said:
Well today was the day it finally happened, I used a suppository and within 30 minutes I finally messed my diaper. I have to rate the experience in sections so here it goes:

Inserting the Suppository: 8/10
Messing the diaper: 8/10
Cleanup of Mess: 7.5/10

Overall:7.5/10

The whole process was not as bad as I thought, I can honestly say that I would try it again in the future but it won't become a habit. Inserting the suppository was not bad as it went right up there but did live a kinda burning/pressure feeling upon insertion but that passed fairly quickly, I didn't experience cramping at all but did feel like farting/pooping within minutes. After about 25-30 minutes I finally let go and it wasn't hard but it wasn't soft and I didn't poop alot but a fair amount. When I pooped it didn't feel too bad just weird, I pushed a little to help get it out but not much.

After I was done messing the diaper I decided to take the plunge and sit on my poop which to be honest it was not as bad as I thought it would be granted it felt really weird but would be something I would do again.

^.^, It's great isn't it, don't do it too often, because It's a pain to clean, if you're a guy or girl make sure you shave makes it easier to clean up, also have a shower after you poop your diaper.

It's even better if your diaper sags when you poop, my current ones which I ran out of did, and don't do it in public ^.^ unless your alone in the desert xD

It Finally Happned, I messed my diaper for the first time

DrunkBear said:
^.^, It's great isn't it, don't do it too often, because It's a pain to clean, if you're a guy or girl make sure you shave makes it easier to clean up, also have a shower after you poop your diaper.

It's even better if your diaper sags when you poop, my current ones which I ran out of did, and don't do it in public ^.^ unless your alone in the desert xD

The act of messing was not bad, to be honest I kinda liked it when I mildly pushed and the poop came out (I know that is weird). I didn't poop alot but there was a good pile in the diaper and since it didn't feel too bad I decided to sit on the poop (I didn't know how much was in there) since I already did the deed I just thought why not :biggrin: To my surprise it did feel really warm but again it wasn't bad at all.

I kept the diaper on for about 3-5 minutes since I was afraid of the smell getting out but to my surprise the smell wasn't really there (I had a suppository so I was expecting alot of poop but it was the opposite) so cleanup was not too bad, a few baby wipes and a quick rinse took care of any mess and just for added security I applied body lotion on my bottom to cover any traces.

Honestly I don't think I gave the suppository enough time because I was pooping on the toilet frequently but in the future I intend to hold my poop to get the full effect. I was using an adult brief (CVS brand) so I am going to order adult baby diapers in the future and try again with the suppository to get the full authentic baby experience. I may consider a simulated poop such as warm oatmeal for a messier experience but as of now I haven't worked up the courage to do it. I will never say I won't do it again because I know that at some point in the future I will do it again and hopefully alot more messier than my first time.

This is just pure personal preference, I use suppositories every other day to stimulate a bowel movement , what are called "magic bullets" work best, they are more expensive but decrease bowel plan care time tremendously, they are Bisacodyl just like Dulcolax however they are not oil based like Dulcolax so they take a lot less time to dissolve and disperse the medication therfore stimulating a movement quicker, I can use two magic bullet suppositories and be done in an hour versus Dulcolax that will take about three hours. They are available at most Medical supply stores and on Amazon, as mine are part of my treatment plan, insurance covers them. Normal people should not use multiples as they will act more like a purgative ( such as castor oil) rather than a simple laxative.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I will have to try a suppository sometime!

farn5081 said:

It is an experience to be honest, I had seen some videos of people using a suppository to mess their diapers and made a huge mess and thought that was going to happen to me but at first sign I messed my diaper and it was a very small pile which didn't give me the true experience I was seeking. I am hoping to try again in the future but will hold it in a little while longer to see if I can really mess the diaper and if not I may just try the oatmeal trick. I want to try the marshmellow idea but haven't researched it enough to do it correctly.

farn5081 said:

My advice save them for when you need them, they work best for constipation.

I've messed twice before. I enjoy the feeling of actually messing in my diaper but the clean up is too much of a hassle for me to do it regularly.

Maxx said:
One wouldn't think it would require artificial assistance.... If it didn't normally happen by itself on a regular basis, you would have exploded long ago.
I like to hold in for a long as possible after I insert a suppository. After awhile the body takes over and forces it out.

I like the feeling of a messy diaper but the smell can be too much. I substitute oatmeal, because you can wear the diaper longer since the oatmeal is great for the skin.

The other thing with suppositories is generally burning and such means you need to insert it higher, I have an inserted that I got in rehab that is basicly an adjustable spring with a small suppository holder and will push the suppository as high as it can go, the higher the suppository goes the larger the mess is a good rule of thumb it needs to be remembered that suppositories do the same stimulation that your finger does just in a lot less time, many disabled left rehab 30 years ago with instructions in there care plan on how to do this manually with just your finger, it's a lot more effective though the higher the stimulation is, the more output that results.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I have 0 issues going, I have a sort of regular schedule. If its time and my diaper is wet enough and about ready to need change, then I may just let it go. Its such a great feeling. My poo is acidic, so I can't really stay in it that long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back