Not open for further replies.

Ineedaname

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Hi

I just messed my nappy/diaper, something which I do often, except this time the mess wasn't stuck to me and was nicely in the bottom of the nappy, whereas other times it hasn't. This made clean up a lot easier, (just like using a toilet to be honest) and I was wondering if any of you knew why.

ps. I had sat in it a little while as well so this couldn't have been a factor

The consistency helps alot in these cases. It can be a solid lump that falls with gravity and might lose connection with your rear and have an easy cleanup, but if it is more mushy then it'll tower up and smush against your rear which makes cleanup more difficult.

That sounds like a good explanation. I seldomly mess but sat in it when I did. Lol I liked wearing it more then the cleanup.

Drier poop is always cleaner, but might indicate a low roughage, and/or low liquid diet. Take your pick health wise.

Consistentaty matters you don't want a rash. I love messing my diaper but under certain conditions I have to change immediatley.

Funny, this is actually my usual experience.

Ineedaname said:
Hi

I just messed my nappy/diaper, something which I do often, except this time the mess wasn't stuck to me and was nicely in the bottom of the nappy, whereas other times it hasn't. This made clean up a lot easier, (just like using a toilet to be honest) and I was wondering if any of you knew why.

ps. I had sat in it a little while as well so this couldn't have been a factor

Our bowels don't always consistently expel waste, it depends on what we eat. Insoluble fiber can help make it less of a mess to clean up and less irritating to our rumps.

the consistency, smell and amount of poop depends on what you've eaten in the past 12 hrs, and its different for everyone

Although I am FI and UI, I almost always either make a BM in my diaper in the early morning or after I eat breakfast. I don't defecate at other times. As for peeing that's another story. I pee a lot -day and night (noctoria). It also depends on what I drink. I often like to drink after 7 pm which means I pee while sleeping. I go through 3 to 4 top briefs per day. As for one's penis pointing in the wrong direction or out of the diaper completely, that 's a big problem for me and men generally. Sometimes I wear a very thin thong under the diaper to keep my penis always ponting in the right direction. The thong should be made of a synthetic material so it dries out under the diaper after wetting.

- - - Updated - - -

As far as containment of odor and waste, I suggest that at times, you get some 1 inch thick cloth tape and simply tape and seal the whole waist of the diaper and the legs. It's a little uncomfortable if you're bending over but it really helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back