• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleMaxx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
Well hello fellow users,
I thought I would give an introduction. I'm an AB/DL in the military. I've been watching from the background for a few years now and I'm happy to be apart of this community.
I've been interested in the abdl community for a while and was an on and off DL for the last 2 years and now I'm finally exploring my little side, :) . I'm also exploring my babyfur/diaper further side as well.

Other than AB/DL hobbies are; video games, computers.

I am hoping to meet some fellow AB/DLs and be able to share in experiences, and seek help as well as give help to anyone who seeks it.

Welcome to the site, and thank you for your service protecting this great land.

Welcome to site Thank you for what you done.

Welcome Littlehunter (former Air Force here!). Do you have privacy so you can pad up occasionally, or are you dealing with room mates? If you are exploring the Babyfur side (like me), I strongly suggest you find an artist and commission a Babyfur pic as your fursona. It's a whole lot of fun, and it really helps to have a concrete image of your Little Fur self.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Little2Roo said:
Do you have privacy so you can pad up occasionally, or are you dealing with room mates?

The room's we have are 2 single occupant bedrooms that share a joint area that has a kitchen and bathroom. So I'm able to pad up on the weekends as long as I hide. Though the person I share the joint area is never there on the weekends so it relatively safe.

Welcome to the site. Paramedic here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Welcome to the site! Hope you can reach your goals here!

Welcome, what toys do you like playing with?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back