Thread: New here

Default New here

Hello everyone
    After many years of attempting to deny this part of myself I have finally come to terms with it. I enjoy wearing diapers. Very recently I decided to finally take the plunge after my wife helped me admit my secret to her and I bought a few sample packs from some of the abdl websites. My wife has been very supportive of me which I am eternally grateful of her for.

Aside from that I have a wide variety of hobbies. I play some video games (pc only, mainly LoL) I also play Magic the gathering as well. I dabble in digital art but my prime hobby is my saltwater reef aquarium. I don't currently have a job and I trying to get back into school. I volunteer at a local aquarium/research lab on Sundays where I mainly make sure the kids don't harass the animals in the touch tanks too bad.

I joined this site looking for support and community. I have been denying this part of myself for most of my life and I just wanted to talk to people that share this interest with me.

Thanks for taking the time to read my intro
    -Acan

Hello Acan and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Is your avatar a cluster of Tunicates?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor.

My avatar is a rose bubble tip anemone (entacmaea quadricolor) I have three of them in my aquarium although this picture looks much better than mine do lol.
    -Thanks for the welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Acan View Post
    My avatar is a rose bubble tip anemone (entacmaea quadricolor) I have three of them in my aquarium although this picture looks much better than mine do lol.
    -Thanks for the welcome.
    Very interesting. I like to look at Tunicates when I go scuba diving. I at first thought that it was an anemone but the shape looks so much like a Tunicate. Yet another example of model, mimic and dupe.

Hello What Computer Games do you play?

Quote Originally Posted by egor View Post
    Very interesting. I like to look at Tunicates when I go scuba diving. I at first thought that it was an anemone but the shape looks so much like a Tunicate. Yet another example of model, mimic and dupe.
    I have always wanted to go get scuba certified. Unfortunately I has never been in the budget to do so. I am in a pretty good area for it now so perhaps someday I can make it happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Buhha View Post
    Hello What Computer Games do you play?
    I play League of Legends mostly. I recently played Undertale and loved it. I used to play a lot of Team Fortress Two but that was a few years ago. I recently got back into Terraria since the new 1.3.1 update. I also recently finished Fallout 3: New Vegas and I want to get Fallout 4 but don't feel the need to pay full retail for it (I'm sure it'll be on a steam sale for 20$ within a year or so).