2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
I finally came out as an ABDL.

Last edited:
:) cheers, extremecomfy!

BabyDenise said:

I told my sister I was a baby fur and then sent her definitions of baby fur and diaper fur. she then asked me if it was about sex and I said it is hard to have sex with a diaper and a fursuit on. I didn't exactly come out. I came out as a furry even though I am really an ABDL.:frown:

Merp said:
My avatar is me. ��
My avatar was me yesterday but everyone shied away from it so I took it down. Beautiful photo by the way.

Its all about being comfortable with who you are, that said remember being a diaper wearer doesn't mean you need to tell every person on the street corner, you should use discretion.

rennecfox said:
Its all about being comfortable with who you are, that said remember being a diaper wearer doesn't mean you need to tell every person on the street corner, you should use discretion.

Agreed. I would meet just about any one of you in person and talk about diapers but I dont want my face all over the internet with the hash tags "diaper lover".

My wife eventually realised I actually enjoy being in nappies. She said it was fine and if it helped me cope with my incontinence what harm was there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back