Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shoulod I be worried?

Default Shoulod I be worried?

I woke up this morning with a wet diaper and no memory of wetting it during the night. This is the second time in the last week. I'm sure it is fine, but I am nervous that I might be getting too used to wearing diapers to bed.

Has this happened to anyone else?

No unless you are in pain or using diapers become inconvient. Enjoy it! Well this hasn't happened yet because I have only used diapers 24/7 for about 3 months, how long have you been in diapers for Patrick1776?

google for "conditional incontinence". It may be that you have that instead of full blown IC

- - - Updated - - -

PS. Whenever I wear I wet and I don't know i am doing it. If I don't want to wet, i don't wear. its that simple. Keep wearing to short recreational periods of time to reduce "accidents". thats Conditional IC, IMHO

Quote Originally Posted by patrick1776 View Post
    I woke up this morning with a wet diaper and no memory of wetting it during the night. This is the second time in the last week. I'm sure it is fine, but I am nervous that I might be getting too used to wearing diapers to bed.

Has this happened to anyone else?
    It wouldn't worry me. I love waking up wet with no recollection of it.

This happens to me about 1 to 2 times per week.

A single instance would be unpleasant but I wouldn't worry much. A second in close proximity would concern me if it wasn't something I was cultivating (I don't expect I ever will). I prefer my use of diapers to be wholly recreational.

I've woken up in a wet diaper with no memory of waking up and wetting it, but when that happens I know I've just had a few too many drinks and just forgot that I did in fact get up and wet it. If it was happening...I would have wet the bed by now because I only wear maybe once or twice a week at most.

-Gus

Hey dude, I would only be worried if it happens if you don't sleep with a diaper and have used the bathroom before bed.

Quote Originally Posted by Angusmac View Post
    I've woken up in a wet diaper with no memory of waking up and wetting it, but when that happens I know I've just had a few too many drinks and just forgot that I did in fact get up and wet it. If it was happening...I would have wet the bed by now because I only wear maybe once or twice a week at most.

-Gus
    Or you’ve inadvertently trained your subconscious to sleep through after a few drinks when diapered!?

I have had this happen on a couple of occasions, but it has been rare for me. Furthermore, I did happen to drink a fair deal of water beforehand. I wouldn't worry about it unless you end up dealing with a regular pattern of such things happening.