Status
Not open for further replies.

Wetshisbed

Incontinent and Enuretic
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I have been incontinent now for four years. I just wondered who else has been dealing with incontinence for a while now.

Since prostate surgery. 13 years ago.

Started having issues about 10 years ago and was diagnosed with fecal ic about 5 years ago now.

My bladder-control issues are the result of a surgical mishap when I was 14 years old. I'm 74 now. So I've been dealing with these issues for a while. There was an extended period between my late teens and my forties during which I could get by without a daytime diaper provided I had ready access to a bathroom. However, the incontinence became worse when I was in my forties, and I've been diapered 24/7/365 for about 30 years now.

Wow I can't imagine what it like to never feel control over your bladder and bowels but mind occasionally I wet without thinking and I can't stop, maybe I am becoming Incontinent, I have scoliosis in my lower back although it's only slight and I have 2 discs that rub together at the bottom of my spine sometimes, but the doctor said nothing about incontience but I am not bothered about that, I will just pretend I don't! Hehe!

- - - Updated - - -

Unless it really hurts or I am becoming crippled, which I am not.

Angelic said:
Wow I can't imagine what it like to never feel control over your bladder and bowels but mind occasionally I wet without thinking and I can't stop, maybe I am becoming Incontinent, I have scoliosis in my lower back although it's only slight and I have 2 discs that rub together at the bottom of my spine sometimes, but the doctor said nothing about incontience but I am not bothered about that, I will just pretend I don't! Hehe!

- - - Updated - - -

Unless it really hurts or I am becoming crippled, which I am not.

Fortumnately I can still control my bowels but have very little sensation of needing to pee until it is too late. Sometimes I might have a minute or two from feeling the need to peeing uncontrollably but more often the first thing I know is the warmth spreading through my nappy.at night my bladder just empties at will while I sleep.

lifelong incontinent gal, I can only imagine what it's like to have control

Incontinent for just about 6 years now, slowly getting better though ^u^

Maybe almost 2 years? I have had urinary issues and including some continence issues arise out of my crash from little over 2 years ago
God its been a ride learning to live with it and deal with it - but now i don't care as much. I still have to see a urologist though cause my urinary symptoms seem be changing some- more bladder spasms or something... and bit of pain.... oh how i hate pain.

Blurry line. I'd say I crossed the line of actual incontinence somewhere between six and nine months ago.

Well,

I'd say 44 years!

So forever in the body...Normally I can make a bathroom sometimes...but only if I'm very very close to one...

I've got nerve damage from spinal menengitis when I was a toddler...and now a bit more from a car accident...although that just seemed to wreck other things...

Kaliborio said:
Blurry line. I'd say I crossed the line of actual incontinence somewhere between six and nine months ago.

I'm along the same lines. It started with bedwetting off and on for many years (stress related) which is now every night. Starting about 6mos ago, I started to have accidents during the day, so I am in the process of working with a urologist.

Pretty much all my life. got dry during the day as a child at about five, but still had regular wetting episodes and wet the bed nightly. That never really stopped, had to be in nighttime protection all the time from about 22 on, and full-time during the day since about 35.

Whole life due to birth defects and developmental issues.

I was a bed wetter until my early teens. I gained about 75 percent control I still had some accidents maybe 2 to 4 a month but at age 23 I was crushed by 5 tons of steel. Make a long story short. After several months and several surgeries I had a nurse pull a fully catheter out without deflating it and cause a traumatic injury I lost a lot of control over my bladder. Because of this I could no longer use a catheter and had to resort to pads and diapers and at age 25 I have had lost 100 percent of my bladder control. Now age 51.

I've been incontinent my whole life, being able to control my bladder is something I can only imagine.

I've been IC for the last 25 years. Long enough to know you are never too young or too old for diapers.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

pokerguru said:
I was a bed wetter until my early teens. I gained about 75 percent control I still had some accidents maybe 2 to 4 a month but at age 23 I was crushed by 5 tons of steel. Make a long story short. After several months and several surgeries I had a nurse pull a fully catheter out without deflating it and cause a traumatic injury I lost a lot of control over my bladder. Because of this I could no longer use a catheter and had to resort to pads and diapers and at age 25 I have had lost 100 percent of my bladder control. Now age 51.
Damn that must have been really unpleasant, I hope you kicked her in the face or something for that.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I have been incontinent now for 14 years..I had my bad fall on my 30th birthday..it was a very bad day that one..but since that happened,over time excepted everything to do with wearing and changing them..not much I could do about the outcome of that fall..so I just do what I have to when accidents happen..and they do happen lots

I wear a Diaper and wet in my sleep for my entire life. I can hold it during the day, unless I am tired or get really distracted by work or something. But I have no involuntary control of my bladder, so I wet my diapers all night long. My entire life, I have never woken up with a dry diaper. I catch myself starting to go more often while I am awake now than I did a few years ago, so I usually put something on when I am at home, even if I am not going to be sleeping. The incontinence seems to be getting worse for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back