Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Hmm? Has the GOP become the AMERICAN KKK/NAZI PARTY?

  1. #1

    Default Hmm? Has the GOP become the AMERICAN KKK/NAZI PARTY?

    With all the racial trouble that is now totally out in the open lately, with White Police blowing-away Blacks, and Blacks retaliating against the White Police,I am wondering why the GOP, which traditionally been the party of racial equality has decided to permanently adopt the political/social agenda of the NAZI Party and the Klu Klux Klan:
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/richar..._10718800.html



  2. #2

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by caitianx View Post
    the GOP, which traditionally been the party of racial equality
    Ha ha ha....equality?....no.

  3. #3

    Default

    The Republicans have been the party for racists ever since 1964 with Barry Goldwater using the Southern Strategy in response to LBJ signing into law, The Civil Rights Act, knew that Republicans could win elections getting the South to flip from Democrats to Republicans by appealing to white racist voters, and they've used that ever since cause it worked. They've been against racial equality for over 50 years. This is nothing new.

  4. #4

    Default

    This type of party bashing is completely biased, slanted, and far-fetched. An opinionated fairy tale contrived on concocted delusional thoughts.

    Ok, ok... my turn!

    The Democrats want to exploit racism in this country for political gain. They realize that by secretly exciting violence in the streets it will conceal their ploy to unleash the dragons who live underground that will in return burn everything to the ground while the Democrats get on their Mars Arc and blast off to another planet to start a new civilization.

    Hey! I didn't realize how fun this could be!

  5. #5

    Default

    Neither, but conservative party's everywhere are bowing to the pressure from the far right "voters"

  6. #6

    Default

    Although the GOP has effectively been taken over by the "Tea Party", I doubt that we're ever going to see unveiled discrimination (of any kind) from them. At this point the Republican Party is in damage control after Trumpet 2016. Most of America has become very alienated from GOP.

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by ilostthesheriff View Post
    This type of party bashing is completely biased, slanted, and far-fetched. An opinionated fairy tale contrived on concocted delusional thoughts.

    Ok, ok... my turn!

    The Democratic party want to exploit racism in this country for political gain. They realize that by secretly exciting violence in the streets it will conceal their ploy to unleash the dragons who live underground that will in return burn everything to the ground while the Democrats get on their Mars Arc and blast off to another planet to start a new civilization.

    Hey! I didn't realize how fun this could be!
    I'm with you, and you're exactly right...

    I hadn't realized so many diaper wearers leaned so far left. Honestly, I can never understand their point of view. Hillary teeters on going to jail, and Trump gets bashed for wanting to fix immigration, limit jihadis coming from Syria, correct the unbalanced trade deals, etc. She a criminal, for all her past actions, and he's had a few bankruptcies out of hundreds of start-ups. The mainstream media has created a bunch of ignorant lemmings, sadly.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Quote Originally Posted by Gsmax View Post
    The Republicans have been the party for racists ever since 1964 with Barry Goldwater using the Southern Strategy in response to LBJ signing into law, The Civil Rights Act, knew that Republicans could win elections getting the South to flip from Democrats to Republicans by appealing to white racist voters, and they've used that ever since cause it worked. They've been against racial equality for over 50 years. This is nothing new.
    Serious, learn your history. The Democratic party ARE the racists nationwide, hoping to increase their voter numbers by bringing in more and more illegal immigrants, for elections, and giving away our Treasury, in the process. They're responsible for the racial chaos in our country right now (and its never been worse in my life). They supported the KKK. They opposed freeing blacks. But, for some reason, you feel you can reverse the narrative, and blame the GOP, or conservatives??? And you throw in the Nazi talk, for effect??? I don't follow the logic... In what way is the GOP in any way, shape, or form similar to the Nazi scourge??? It's a ridiculously ignorant statement, and exactly why Trump has pulled ahead. More and more people realize Hillary's criminal behavior, and Trump's nationalism, and the rest are left behind, spouting this type of ridiculous nonsense.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Quote Originally Posted by skunk053 View Post
    Although the GOP has effectively been taken over by the "Tea Party", I doubt that we're ever going to see unveiled discrimination (of any kind) from them. Most of America has become very alienated from GOP.
    Conservatism will rule the near future, and might bring about needed changes in both parties, both of which have strayed very far from their origins. Trump is like a third party candidate, that had to piggyback on the system, so people could actually get their voice to be heard, after so many decades of tug-o-war between parties. He represents the true silent majority mainstream American in this election, and, he will make changes that will turn this country around, and hopefully point us in the right direction. We can no longer afford to give away the Treasury, indebting our kids & grandkids for the next 50 years. We can no longer ignore illegal immigration. We can no longer pretend that moderate Muslims are not partially responsible for radicalism in their ranks. We also cannot continue to make ridiculously slanted trade deals, ESPECIALLY with our sworn enemies. We obviously cannot be the world's cop, and foot the bill for countries that don't pay their part to root out evil. OR, Hillary can take the reigns, we can have more of the same crap we've had for nearly eight years, with friends, family & neighbors losing the homes, with racial tensions coming to a head, with criminality holding the highest office in the land...

    - - - Updated - - -

    @caitianx, in all seriousness, you use the Huffington Post as your news source??? MAYBE they're a bit biased, you think??? Naw, prolly not...

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Jamieboy View Post
    Serious, learn your history. The Democratic party ARE the racists nationwide, hoping to increase their voter numbers by bringing in more and more illegal immigrants, for elections, and giving away our Treasury, in the process. They're responsible for the racial chaos in our country right now (and its never been worse in my life). They supported the KKK. They opposed freeing blacks. But, for some reason, you feel you can reverse the narrative, and blame the GOP, or conservatives??? And you throw in the Nazi talk, for effect??? I don't follow the logic... In what way is the GOP in any way, shape, or form similar to the Nazi scourge??? It's a ridiculously ignorant statement, and exactly why Trump has pulled ahead. More and more people realize Hillary's criminal behavior, and Trump's nationalism, and the rest are left behind, spouting this type of ridiculous nonsense.
    If you're trying to tell me that the Democratic Party today is racist, you clearly don't know what the hell is going on. The Democratic Candidate was the person who claimed that when Mexico is sending violent criminals and rapists. The Democrats are the ones who called for a total ban on all muslims entering the United States. The Democrats are the ones who will try and justify the problem of unarmed black people getting killed by police in this country, and those protesting are violent thugs. No wait, that's the Republican Party.

    Yes, the Democrats started the KKK right after the Civil War. I am aware of that (Guess who David Duke, former Grand Wizard of the KKK endorsed? It really sounds like he's a big democrat). Yes, the Democratic Party used to be racist. I do know my history. You just take that snapshot from 150 years ago and try and claim that the Democratic Party today is the same as the Democratic Party from 1866. That's absurd. Parties change and they evolve. If I was alive 150 years ago, I probably would be a Republican. But the parties do evolve. How the parties were 150 years ago isn't nearly as important as they are today. And in the 60s, the Democrats were the ones who passed the Civil Rights Law, and the Republicans began appealing to white racists with the Southern Strategy, and I already mentioned that. Fun fact. The South used to be reliable Democratic. Solid blue states until the Southern Strategy. They didn't flip from blue to red because their values changed. The Republicans are the ones who used dog whistle racism, and not to mention, everything I listed earlier. I blame the GOP because they're the ones who say this stuff. Prove to me that Republicans aren't the ones who said "Mexicans are criminals, rapists, etc". Prove to me that Republicans haven't said "Ban all muslims from the country. Profile them, Ban them from having mosques". Prove to me that Republicans aren't the ones who pushed the conspiracy stating that "Obama is a Kenyan and needs to show his birth certificate". Rather than just cry and say "Republicans aren't racist! Democrats are!", prove that they aren't and debunk any of those claims. Though I'm betting you're going to try and claim "That's not racist! Calling Mexicans rapists isn't racist because insert bullshit talking point by Rush Limbaugh".

    I never compared the GOP to the Nazi Party. I did compare Trump to Hitler multiple times (not in this thread, but others), but that's not the entire GOP.

    Yes. There haven't been calls for gas chambers, but it never starts out that way. Nobody just comes out and says "OK. Let's commit genocide".

    Here's some comparisons without going into policies at all.
    Both are charismatic leaders.
    Both of them are taking advantage of a disgruntled public deeply unhappy with how their country is going.
    Both of them blame all of the troubles of their supporters on minority groups and bad previous governments.
    Both promise to restore their country to its former glory and take it back to the good old days.

    If you want more comparisons on policy positions, I've discussed that in past ADISC threads you can read here. I'm not going to repeat myself here.
    https://www.adisc.org/forum/showthre...t=Donald+Trump

    Now many would look at that, and disagree, and I'm willing to have a healthy dialogue about the effect of Trump's hate speech, and how his bigotry would compare to other past forms of bigotry. But I'm not having a debate about whether Trump is a bigot or not. He is, and if you disagree, you're either ignorant and don't know what he's saying, or you agree with his racism and will try and justify it.

  9. #9
    MarchinBunny

    Default

    I hate to say this, but there are a lot of legitimately racist people on the Republican side. XD
    Granted, I do think there are even a lot of racists on the democratic side as well, just sort of in reverse. Basically they are so against racism that many are being racist to try and prevent racism lol. Same with sexism, they seem to think it's ok to be sexist to fix sexism.

    I am not a big fan of the PC and SJW movement. I think they take a lot of things out of context, and try to make mountains out of ant hills.
    Let's take Trump for example. I am not a big fan of the guy, in fact ... I hate him and feel he is ridiculously stupid. However, he did not say all Mexicans are rapists or what not lol. What he said was they are sending over rapists. Not sending over the good folk. Granted, I still think the statement is stupid, but it's not racist.

    How about the ban on Muslims? Well to me again, it's a stupid idea / statement because I have no clue how he would even go about doing it. However, he is talking about something temporary until we figure out what to do long term and how to fix the problem. Again, not really racist.

    Now beyond Trump, what about the unarmed black people getting killed by police officers? Again, I think people are over reacting and making a problem out of nothing to push their narrative.
    http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/12/up...shootings.html

    There is a bit of bias going on, obviously ... but it's not like this huge things that many liberals make it out to be. I find many liberals are looking so hard for racism and sexism, that they find it even if it's not actually there.

    With that said, I am a liberal too for the most part. XD

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Jamieboy View Post
    Conservatism will rule the near future, and might bring about needed changes in both parties, both of which have strayed very far from their origins. Trump is like a third party candidate, that had to piggyback on the system, so people could actually get their voice to be heard, after so many decades of tug-o-war between parties. He represents the true silent majority mainstream American in this election, and, he will make changes that will turn this country around, and hopefully point us in the right direction. We can no longer afford to give away the Treasury, indebting our kids & grandkids for the next 50 years. We can no longer ignore illegal immigration. We can no longer pretend that moderate Muslims are not partially responsible for radicalism in their ranks. We also cannot continue to make ridiculously slanted trade deals, ESPECIALLY with our sworn enemies. We obviously cannot be the world's cop, and foot the bill for countries that don't pay their part to root out evil. OR, Hillary can take the reigns, we can have more of the same crap we've had for nearly eight years, with friends, family & neighbors losing the homes, with racial tensions coming to a head, with criminality holding the highest office in the land...
    I'll just start here, the "silent majority" doesn't exist. That's why it's always silent.

    Second, Trump isn't good for America in my opinion. He has done everything from using horrible insults, making fun of a handicapped reporter, saying he could shoot someone and people would still vote for him, he's also uninformed. Trump thought Scotland voted for and won indepenence. When Scotland actually voted to remain in the EU. Need I say more? I firmly believe that America needs no candidate like him.

    Muslim blaming now? There's a difference between Muslims and terrorists / islamists who call themselves "Muslims". Saying a Muslim who is not a terrorist or islamist in any capacity should be partially responsible? What?

    Should I, as a Christian, be held responsible for The Crusades? The Inquisition? Other bad stuff in Christianity's history? I think not. Because I straight up had nothing to do with any of those things and never advocated them. So why should a Muslim who never did anything bad to anyone just be "partially responsible"? That is putting the blame on the wrong person.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 31-Jul-2012, 02:23
  2. Grammar Nazi Poll
    By Butterfly Mage in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 11-Feb-2010, 04:17
  3. xbox live nazi zombies!
    By Varian in forum Computers & Gaming
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-Feb-2010, 20:50

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.