Childhood. Ever wake up in different pyjamas than what you went to bed in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wombat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I remember (or not as it turns out) waking up some mornings with different pyjamas on than I had gone to bed in.

As a bed wetter, my training pants or nappy would sometimes leak, and I'd wake up wet in the middle of the night. If my sheets weren't completely saturated, I'd put a towel on the wet spot, change my pants, and go back to bed without waking my parents. If my bed was soaked however, I'd have to wake them for help.

But I remember quite a few times, particularly when I was younger, say 7 or so, when I'd go to bed wearing say matching blue pyjamas, but wake up with red pants on, or find my sheets had been changed. Obviously it meant that I'd wet myself during the night, but I'd have absolutely no memory of it.

It even happened occasionally as I got older. I have a specifically vivid memory of being about 10, and not noticing my mis-matched pyjamas until I was having breakfast. I asked my mother why, and she gave me a funny look and replied, "You had an accident, remember?"

Apparently I had woken up, and wet myself on the way to the toilet, and even got some pee on the floor. Mum and dad were still up, so I walked into the lounge room in my wet pyjamas, so they changed me. But I have no memory of actually doing it.

Waking up with the sheets changed was always weird. That meant I must've made a mess big enough to warrant changing them, so I must've been up for at least a while as it happened, but sometimes I just didn't remember it happening.

Anyone else ever experience that?

I kind of remember falling asleep on the couch or somewhere else and waking up in my bed.

Yes. It's kind of sad how we lose the ablility to teleport in our sleep as we get older.

Wombat said:
As a bed wetter, my training pants or nappy would sometimes leak, and I'd wake up wet in the middle of the night. If my sheets weren't completely saturated, I'd put a towel on the wet spot, change my pants, and go back to bed without waking my parents. If my bed was soaked however, I'd have to wake them for help.

Bit off topic, but you were fortunate. There was no bed change or dry pajamas for me. I had to sleep/lay in it till morning.

Wombat said:
Yes. It's kind of sad how we lose the ablility to teleport in our sleep as we get older.
lol, that's funny.

Anyway, I remember once when I was about 4 years old I woke up one morning in a diaper. My dad put it on me, I can't remember why he did that but I wanted it off immediately because it was embarrassing and my sister was making fun of me. Of course, if I woke up in a diaper now my attitude would be very different.

I would not of been bothered about being in a diaper aged 4 because I could'nt talk and I liked it so why change! My dad stopped changing my nappies at age 6 because I was a very late potty trainer. I was embarrassed after that age but when I got home from school when I was 5, I remember my dad putting a nappy on me because I wasn't potty trained due to many infections and developmental delays, I had to go to school in knickers though and it seemed every 3 hours I would have an accident without my nappies! I guess I always belonged in them! I was only dry for 7 years before I decided that i wanted to be back in them again!

WBxx said:
Bit off topic, but you were fortunate. There was no bed change or dry pajamas for me. I had to sleep/lay in it till morning.

Same with me. I really resent them for making me sleep there in pee every night, I would sometimes smell bad at school, and I had to stay away from classmates.

I actually wet the bed and wore diapers to bed for a while before I had 1 dry night. I remember having a wet bed a few times and my a parents waking up to change my sheets before I went back to bed when I was out of diapers.

I also remember a few times falling asleep in one place and waking up in another place. Apparently one time my dad and uncle moved and entire mattress with me on it and I didn't even know until I woke up the next morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back