Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello reader

Default Hello reader

Hello
    My name is martin I'm 42 years young and I am from London.

This is my first time ever actually signing up and being a member of a abdl website and it's also my first time posting a thread on a forum ever so please bare with me as I may not be that good at it.

Whilst I consider myself a bit of an introvert I do like to travel around this big blue marble as much as I can, I enjoy meeting new people and making friends along the way.
    I also enjoy curling up with a good book ( autobiography's ) and I enjoy a wide variety of music.

I look forward to getting to know you guys and learning more about everybody and your lifestyles. It is great to finally get into the more public scene of the community and I hope to help make it a better place.

Hello Martin,
    welcome to the group.

ADISC is the best place for you to learn about this lifestyle and get more friendly friends. I think we are same, I was also the first time joined a site like this and I see a lot of interesting things are here.

Come, explore this place to share experiences and discuss knowledge.

Adult Babies and Littles
    Sissy/Girls
    Diaper Talk
    Mature Topics
    Off Topics
    Select which one you want, then you will see and understand the lives.
    Nice to meet you friend!

Don't be shy to share here what you experience or your problem,

"We are here to support and help you"

Thanks
    -Max

Quote Originally Posted by chuckles View Post
    Hello
    My name is martin I'm 42 years young and I am from London.

This is my first time ever actually signing up and being a member of a abdl website and it's also my first time posting a thread on a forum ever so please bare with me as I may not be that good at it.

Whilst I consider myself a bit of an introvert I do like to travel around this big blue marble as much as I can, I enjoy meeting new people and making friends along the way.
    I also enjoy curling up with a good book ( autobiography's ) and I enjoy a wide variety of music.

I look forward to getting to know you guys and learning more about everybody and your lifestyles. It is great to finally get into the more public scene of the community and I hope to help make it a better place.
    Hi Martin,

I like your username - Chuckles sounds really cute

What do you do for a living?

Do you have any other hobbies that interest you?

What genres of music do you like?

Well, *switches off the spotlight* I've asked enough questions for now

Welcome!

See you around,

Gytha x

Quote Originally Posted by MaxToddler View Post
    Hello Martin,
    welcome to the group.

ADISC is the best place for you to learn about this lifestyle and get more friendly friends. I think we are same, I was also the first time joined a site like this and I see a lot of interesting things are here.

Come, explore this place to share experiences and discuss knowledge.

Select which one you want, then you will see and understand the lives.
    Nice to meet you friend!

Don't be shy to share here what you experience or your problem,

"We are here to support and help you"

Thanks
    -Max

Hello Max and thank you for the warm welcome

I certainly look forward to exploring this site ( although I am a little shy ) and reading / sharing experiences with fellow DL ABs and the likes of.
    I am happy to chat about anything really
    AB & littles
    Sissy / Girls
    Diaper Talk
    Mature Talk
    & Off Topic

Kindest of Regards

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NannyOgg View Post
    Hi Martin,

I like your username - Chuckles sounds really cute

What do you do for a living?

Do you have any other hobbies that interest you?

What genres of music do you like?

Well, *switches off the spotlight* I've asked enough questions for now

Welcome!

See you around,

Gytha x
    Hello Gytha and thank you for the warm welcome

I'm glad you like my username, there is a story behind it which I will share with you some other time ;-) ( quiet long )

I am a carpenter by trade and at present I am working on loft conversions and refurbishments in the beautiful city of Amsterdam also know as "sin city" however I believe its a city of freedom not sin and that with freedom most people find sin.
    anyway, as far as hobbies go I generally enjoy outdoor pursuits e.g. hiking, walking or swimming. I also enjoy reading autobiography's and true stories. I am somewhat a keen snooker player and occasionally enjoy a good night out. I'm also attempting to learn to play the acoustic guitar.

Regards Chuckles :-)

i know. There must be something about being 42 and joining a website like this. Im 42 too.....

Hello Gytha and thank you for the warm welcome

I'm glad you like my username, there is a story behind it which I will share with you some other time ;-) ( quiet long )

I am a carpenter by trade and at present I am working on loft conversions and refurbishments in the beautiful city of Amsterdam also know as "sin city" however I believe its a city of freedom not sin and that with freedom most people find sin.
    anyway, as far as hobbies go I generally enjoy outdoor pursuits e.g. hiking, walking or swimming. I also enjoy reading autobiography's and true stories. I am somewhat a keen snooker player and occasionally enjoy a good night out. I'm also attempting to learn to play the acoustic guitar.

Regards Chuckles :-)
    Hi again Chuckles

I'm interested to hear the story behind your username Mine is from a favourite author of mine. (RIP)

Oooh Amsterdam. I've always wanted to go there. Sadly I highly doubt I ever will now.

I used to love walking down the disused railway lines and down canal towpaths, my joints made walking "off road" rather painful which was a pity as I love our countryside.

I plan to learn the acoustic guitar at some point, I struggle with my joints and with my wrists (different conditions) so my other half thinks I shouldn't even try.

Hope you settle in well!

Best wishes

Gytha x

Quote Originally Posted by ilostthesheriff View Post
    Welcome!

Autobiographies are my favorite also!
    Hello there ilostthesheriff Do you have a favourite book ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dlissexy View Post
    i know. There must be something about being 42 and joining a website like this. Im 42 too.....
    Hello there dlsexy I really don't feel like 42, when asked my age I usually answer I am 21 twice ;-)

Welcome to the site, nice to meet you, what types of music do you enjoy? For me its rock and jazz flavors mostly ^_^

Hello there ilostthesheriff Do you have a favourite book ?

- - - Updated - - -

Hello there dlsexy I really don't feel like 42, when asked my age I usually answer I am 21 twice ;-)
    Yes, although I know I have matured and am not as much of a d!ckead as i used to be, I don't "feel" older, but my body is just more knackered