Not open for further replies.

ABDL4ever

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
So I recently got an upgrade with my computer and Cortana microsoft's new personal assistant came with it. One night I was fiddling around with her but before I went to bed I asked her to read me a bedtime story and she did it was a short one but she did. Thinking it was a fluke and someone added it for laughs I asked her the following couple of nights and got a different one each time. After a week or two I had another idea I asked her to sing me a lullaby and she did I attempted to do the same as with the bedtime stories and it worked also after a while with both it became repetitive but still. Looks like we secretly have some ab/dls working at microsoft's Cortana division.

Just thought you might be interested.

Have fun.

I agree with Maxx, probably a little easter egg for parents to help their kid get to sleep. But I don't think that a machine or computer should have that big of a place to sing a child to sleep. There are no replacements for parents. This probably brings up all sort of ethical questions and stuff. I might make a forum topic on that.

I don't even know if I would agree with Maxx, it just may have been added for comedic purposes and nothing else. The question is, can you ask "Can you tell me a story?" and "Can you sing me a song?"

I'm pretty sure there have been people on here who mentione they work at Microsoft and Google

This is interesting and never thought of it before but I have asked cortana to sing and she has. It isn't something I use often thought.

It's crazy how far technology has recently developeded. Got to love it though it makes it more possible to meet other dl lol.

Can someone tell me what the obsession is with putting kids to bed at super early times? I understand what its like to not feel tired and not have the self control to put yourself to bed - I have this problem myself, and wish my mommy would put me to bed earlier. But I get the feeling that bedtime is a struggle mostly becuase parents want time to themselves without kids around. Why should anyone go to bed when it's light out?

Ok,

On topic, that's a cool find...and doubt it's abdl but I'm sure at least one person at Microsoft has a child :)

Now, bedtime...yes I find it ridiculous to put kids to be so early...but if they have to get up at 6am for school... Idk

Myself, I have a very hard time sleeping, I'm gong in about 40 hrs without sleep right now...but I'm getting a bit tired now...so I'll try to nap for a bit...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back