Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chaoswolf says hello :3

Default Chaoswolf says hello :3

Hello my name is Chaoswolf lol well online name. I am a TB/DL/BF. I have been to many many sites throughout the years so maybe some of you know me maybe some of you don't. Still it is nice to meet some new people. I am an artist and writer and hopefully I can turn out some more work. I don't know im just lazy I guess lol. Anywho I live in the United Stated in the state of Massachusetts. I waste my time with video games and reading also the daily work out lol im still looking for a job but around here its slim pickings :P I guess almost anything will do. Well um...thats a little about me um...Im a nice guy and I accept everyone. If anyone ever needs someone to talk to hey im here lol and im usually unbiased. Well um...guess ill add more later XD see ya all on the forums. :3

Hey Chaoswolf; welcome to ADISC!

I don't intend to unless you want me to :3

Hmmm, your name sounds familiar, but I can't quite place it... There's a faint tremor in the force, the like of which I haven't felt - since - -

Yay another babyfur. Welcome to Adisc Chaoswolf. I hope you enjoy the forum and have fun posting.