Status
Not open for further replies.

kashi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Tl;Dr: Want a new phone with good memory (30GB+), powerful enough to play Pokemon Go and fallout shelter (Plus longevity), Good battery life, doesn't matter if it's android or apple don't care. Please no flame wars ^_^

Okay so my parents have offered me the freedom to request a gift of some kind having graduated college. I currently have it in waiting and assuming I don't go broke thus forcing me to use it to stay afloat I'd like to use to get a new phone.

I currently have an Iphone 4S which works fine and is the nicest phone I've ever had, but I'd like something more. Firstly I have it full with music and this is a problem as I need more space. It has 12GB and I need more. So firstly I'd like a phone with more space 30GB+ if possible.

Secondly I'd really like a newer phone that can play things like Fallout Shelter and especially pokemon GO. I'd like something that hopefully will have some degree of longevity if that is possible with a phone.

Lastly I'd like it to have decent battery life if possible. I understand this is a lot and very specific but suggestion would be helpful. I'd ideally like all three but can live with a shorter battery life if it has the first two at least. I do not care if it is apple or android I've used both and have little bias. Please don't start a flame war ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back