Thread: Thinking about buying Abena M-4s...but worried about the packaging

Default Thinking about buying Abena M-4s...but worried about the packaging

I currently live in a situation where the packaging needs to be discreet. This is the link to the amazon ones I'm thinking of buying:

https://www.amazon.com/Abena-Abri-Fo...u+space+diaper

Can anyone give me information on what the packaging would likely be?

Quote Originally Posted by demonic2786 View Post
    I currently live in a situation where the packaging needs to be discreet. This is the link to the amazon ones I'm thinking of buying:

https://www.amazon.com/Abena-Abri-Fo...u+space+diaper

Can anyone give me information on what the packaging would likely be?

They should be packed in the standard brown box with Amazon logo. There should not be any manufacturer label on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Barnboy View Post
    They should be packed in the standard brown box with Amazon logo. There should not be any manufacturer label on it.
    Ok ty.

Just make sure it's fulfilled by amazon and a single pack. If you get a case it might be in the box from the manufacturer which would be...indiscreet to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by Cauthon View Post
    Just make sure it's fulfilled by amazon and a single pack. If you get a case it might be in the box from the manufacturer which would be...indiscreet to say the least.
    If I remember correctly, Abena's box just has the size printed on the box, like M4 which no one other than a diaper orderer would know what that meant.

I was looking into ordering off of Amazon too. I am hesitant though because I am reluctant on if I can get them into my house easily. Too many things and people that I can't account for. Does anyone know if there is a way to have Amazon orders delivered to a store for pickup?

the only place I know that does site to store is walmart, they used to do molicare super plus, but I think they stopped that, I know I've seen tena ultra stretch out that was not a regular carried item in the last 3 years, I figure it was related to someone not picking up such an order