Thread: Anyone else play MtG?

Default Anyone else play MtG?

Would love to have some fellow Planeswalker friends on here. Currently playing a Mono-Red Dragon Tribal Deck focused on burning and beating the opponent to death.

I have played for years. I play semi competitively. My current Modern Deck is Jeski Nahiri and My legacy deck is Grixis delver.

I play MTG. Mainly commander and draft on occasions. I did attend a GP once but I don't think I will be doing that again as it was very stressful. I am seriously on the fence as to whether I want to attend a pre-release for the new set this weekend.

Big player here. Can't stand Standard, so I only exclusively play Modern.

I have a great number of decks so here's a few: Devouring Swarm (Eldrazi), Survival of the fittest (R/G Burn heavy and creature heavy.)

Quote Originally Posted by SnowBlitz View Post
    Big player here. Can't stand Standard, so I only exclusively play Modern.

I have a great number of decks so here's a few: Devouring Swarm (Eldrazi), Survival of the fittest (R/G Burn heavy and creature heavy.)
    I feel the same way. I played standard for a bit when I first started (original innistrad block) but quickly got annoyed with the rotations. I would love to play more modern but it is so expensive. I do have a teir 2 B/W tokens deck for modern but its not about to win any tournaments.

Currently maining a Mono-Red Dragon deck and loving it so far.

I used to play MtG almost every day in Highschool, it's been way too long since I played! I miss my Mono-white Samurai deck, and my sliver deck.

Quote Originally Posted by StrawberryRaven View Post
    All my friends are into it, I just can't get into it.
    It is a lot to take in and it can be expensive at times (I have a few cards that are worth over 100$) I really enjoy the social aspect of the game though. I recently moved and have had trouble finding new friends locally but I have been able to meet new people playing magic at the local game shop.