Thread: Any guys have this problem?

Default Any guys have this problem?

So anytime i use pullup styles it seems like the crotch area isnt wide enough. My testes seem to slip out the side.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Sound like you maybe using the wrong size diaper. But in general, Pull ups do not allow for a tight and secure fit by nature. That is the main reason they tend to leak more and don't stay in place as well.

The Abena Abri-Flex Air Plus Pull-Ons don't have this problem I sometimes wear them the don't leak even with a big mess

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguybaby View Post
    The Abena Abri-Flex Air Plus Pull-Ons don't have this problem I sometimes wear them the don't leak even with a big mess
    I tried those Several years ago and it did not do well for me when laying down. They were ok when standing, but eventually leaked as soon as I sat after several good floods. An Abena M4 for me held much more and was able to at least take one flood (but no more) when laying down and handling sitting much better as well. Press out holds better in a diaper than in a pull up, for me at least.

Never had alot of luck with pullups for simillar reasons and leakage at the legs

Most of the pullups don't have a wide crotch to them. Not sure why. Baby diapers have an excuse... adult pullups, notsomuch.

For me I find the Always Discreet to be ok in the crotch. I don't sleep tn them though.