How much do you love diapers

How much do you love diapers

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Went with want instead of need, but it's difficult. I did want to wear diapers for as long as I can remember, and haven't gone much more than a month without for years now. I guess I could somehow live without if I was forced to, but that would be rough.

kapi said:
Went with want instead of need, but it's difficult. I did want to wear diapers for as long as I can remember, and haven't gone much more than a month without for years now. I guess I could somehow live without if I was forced to, but that would be rough.
Have no fear until they find a cure for IC there will be diapers to wear , and until they find away for babies to not wear there will be future ABDL'S, though I wonder what did people do when diapering was being packed with grass and Moss for a week before changing , must have been really difficult to be ABDL , people have noted preferences for what they wore as children so imagine not buying cloth or dispes and going for a tall order of grass clippings from the yard.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Tetra said:
[...] though I wonder what did people do when diapering was being packed with grass and Moss for a week before changing , must have been really difficult to be ABDL , people have noted preferences for what they wore as children so imagine not buying cloth or dispes and going for a tall order of grass clippings from the yard.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Wow, the things I'm learning here in ADISC, often completely unexpectedly....

Wearing diapers 24/7 was an easy almost logical decision. My mother always said and did put me back in diapers any time I had an "accident". When the need comes ad I can not get to a bathroom within ten minutes, I will have an accident. Inconvenient, embarrassing and often humiliating. While my mother had a different objective, her solution has proved perfectly acceptable.

I was stuck between "I want them in my life" and "I need them in my life." I ended up going with "I need them in my life" because it seems everytime I turn around I've got one one, unless I know that I'm going to be getting really really hot/sweaty while wearing them.

I want them in my life because they are fun. I need them in my life because I want them in my life.

Jamieboy said:
I suspect somehow the diapers choose us... I don't ever remember saying to myself, I think I'll wear diapers forever. They just melted into my personality, at the point I was taken out of them. Even though I always thought there'd come a time when I would leave them behind, the desire only got stronger.

That is how it happened for me too. I started collecting diapers at age 3. Possibly because I was a bed wetter?

I would say I need them in my life. Since getting back into diapers, they have become more of who I am.

I really love diapers, but if I have to go for long periods of time without them then I'll be fine, its plushies that I can't live without. To be honest, if I wear diapers for a few days then I need to take a break from them because I get tired of the heat caused by the diapers insulation and need to let my skin breathe.

Honestly the desire isn't as intense as I used to be. Granted, obviously it was pretty big before, when I still lived with my parents, and I was too scared to buy my own diapers. But now that I've kind of grown up (haha) a little bit, and I've been wearing them on and off for a good 6-ish years now, I can say that my need to wear diapers has kind of disappeared drastically. Sure I still wear em' every now and then, but the need to wear them are about as strong as the need to wear any other cute undies, if not just a little bit stronger ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back