Purchasing diapers online?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicktendo

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
So I want to buy more diapers online, but the problem for me is that it would be nice to know what the transaction name will say if I were to look up my bank statement.

The reason I ask this is because my dad likes to take all of my family's bank accounts and budget them with his Quicken software.

I want to be sure that if I go make a purchase, that at least it won't look like some weird purchase that I've made and then get asked by my dad what that purchase is.

You have to check on each specific one to be sure, but pretty much all ABDL sellers have a different name. Care Health Services etc. But a nosey person can always google that and will find out almost immediately who it is and what they sell. The same goes for box addresses and for bank / credit card statements. So to the casual notice, it's effectively obscured, but NOT private from a snoop.

I recently tried to order from Rearz and it kept declining my credit card. (turns out my Bank was being over protective due to the order being out of country, from CA to USA) When I called them to find out why they were declining my charge, (even AFTER entering my "verified by visa" password!) they asked who the charge was to. I checked and my receipt said "RRZ". So I told them it would show up as "RRZ", and he was immediately fine with that and found out what the issue was and unblocked them.

Generally, they won't be obvious but if anyone is curious an online search will likely provide an answer you'd rather not be found. If you're concerned about keeping it quiet, maybe get yourself a prepaid VISA card with cash so that there isn't a paper trail.

Yeah, they tend to be pretty discreet for the statements.

Like, for example, ABU puts "STROM 425-245-5210" on the credit card statements, according to their website.

Prepaid cards are also a good idea to avoid an obvious paper trail.

Baby kins in Canada comes up as torus enterprises ltd

Aww so cute will come up as ABDL Supply

Trevor said:
Generally, they won't be obvious but if anyone is curious an online search will likely provide an answer you'd rather not be found. If you're concerned about keeping it quiet, maybe get yourself a prepaid VISA card with cash so that there isn't a paper trail.
Bingo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back