Pull up issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

deiveron

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Any other guys have issues with pull up styles where the crotch part feels like its not wide enough? To be blunt, my testes slide out the side.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Are you sure the pull ups fit you? Or do you have an elephant trunk in there? ;) JK
Seriously though the pull ups maybe too small. Personally I dislike pull ups cause they tend to be morewarded uncomfortable and the absorbancy suck and they like to slip down after 1 or 2 wetting.
Instead I prefer to use a light diaper or even a cheap cvs diaper if I want something light.

can't do underwear... they always tend to leak at the legs

Not sure which brand your using, but I use Reassure Overnights from HDIS, as well as Depend RealFits. I've never had a gonad slip out...

Cheap pull ups are narrow at the crotch and only any good for light incontinence.

Using realfits now. After an hour of wear they stretch a bit where i slip out. They are snug when i put em on. My package isnt humongus so idk.

I need a daytime pullup or refastenable non plastic for work. Realfits are nice but after an hour or 2 the leggings get loose and the crotch feels narrow. Need something with leg gathers for a 6 hr day. Night time i have tranquility ATN which work very well for me

Deiveron- if you want decent non-plastic backed, you could look at Tena briefs or better yet- Northshore Airsupreme. Seriously unless it is some pretty light dribbling, I don't exactly
recommend a 'pullup'. They don't hold well and are difficult to get fit properly due to the elastic nature of them. The best bet would be to use tape-ons. If you need something light, try something like a Tena Super.

Really heavy at night. Light in the day.

im a preop mtf so my experiance may not help because im tiny but i swiched to Always descrete and they are plenty wide in the crotch, vary absorbant for a thin product have gathers and their classic cut has plenty of top coverage, however not gunna lie they are designed to look feminine so that might be a no go for you but the look asside they work awesome for the style and price point.. approx $.55 a brief

No problem for me too with either Goodnites or Always Discreet (although they are designed for women).

Mickael75 said:
No problem for me too with either Goodnites or Always Discreet (although they are designed for women).

i find the Always discrete is like the XXL and XXXL version of goodnites very effective look cute ( hey what can i say im a girl) fit great.. reminds me of the pullups of the original design....lol

Yes they are indeed like a bigger version. They are comfortable, they do provide a good protection and are very cute too (although I am not a female). If I don't want the pink design at times I can just pull some black boxers over them and I am done.

deiveron said:
Using realfits now. After an hour of wear they stretch a bit where i slip out. They are snug when i put em on. My package isnt humongus so idk.

Try snug tightywhiteys over them...

I have a problem with most pullups with my package being on the small side, they just don't have a wide enough crotch to keep the garment around the legs. Even the specific male pullups don't do the trick. I actually think they are worse. The Tena for men were stiff. They only had half the crotch with (usable) padding. The crotch was almost the width of thongs.

MeTaLMaNN1983 said:
I have a problem with most pullups with my package being on the small side, they just don't have a wide enough crotch to keep the garment around the legs. Even the specific male pullups don't do the trick. I actually think they are worse. The Tena for men were stiff. They only had half the crotch with (usable) padding. The crotch was almost the width of thongs.

REASSURE OVERNIGHTS / DEPEND REALFITS. "Package size" does not matter. Trying to flood a pullup does. Piddle, not flood!

Read my comment on Best Diapers For Wearing Under Clothes (today)

rennecfox said:
can't do underwear... they always tend to leak at the legs

Try Abena Abri-Flex, they have leak guards, and they are one of the most absorbent pull ups out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back