Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pull up issues

Default Pull up issues

Any other guys have issues with pull up styles where the crotch part feels like its not wide enough? To be blunt, my testes slide out the side.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Are you sure the pull ups fit you? Or do you have an elephant trunk in there? JK
    Seriously though the pull ups maybe too small. Personally I dislike pull ups cause they tend to be morewarded uncomfortable and the absorbancy suck and they like to slip down after 1 or 2 wetting.
    Instead I prefer to use a light diaper or even a cheap cvs diaper if I want something light.

Not sure which brand your using, but I use Reassure Overnights from HDIS, as well as Depend RealFits. I've never had a gonad slip out...

Cheap pull ups are narrow at the crotch and only any good for light incontinence.

Using realfits now. After an hour of wear they stretch a bit where i slip out. They are snug when i put em on. My package isnt humongus so idk.

I need a daytime pullup or refastenable non plastic for work. Realfits are nice but after an hour or 2 the leggings get loose and the crotch feels narrow. Need something with leg gathers for a 6 hr day. Night time i have tranquility ATN which work very well for me

Deiveron- if you want decent non-plastic backed, you could look at Tena briefs or better yet- Northshore Airsupreme. Seriously unless it is some pretty light dribbling, I don't exactly
    recommend a 'pullup'. They don't hold well and are difficult to get fit properly due to the elastic nature of them. The best bet would be to use tape-ons. If you need something light, try something like a Tena Super.

Really heavy at night. Light in the day.

im a preop mtf so my experiance may not help because im tiny but i swiched to Always descrete and they are plenty wide in the crotch, vary absorbant for a thin product have gathers and their classic cut has plenty of top coverage, however not gunna lie they are designed to look feminine so that might be a no go for you but the look asside they work awesome for the style and price point.. approx $.55 a brief