Do you guys wear your diapers so bed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wear mostly at night as that is the time that I have time to wear (I don't need to wear at night )

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Most of the time and only wet

When i start wearing ill mostly wear when I'm in bed as for weting not sure maybe

Sometimes I wear to bed and wet occasionally just to make it something special .
But sometimes I wear one a few nights in a row without using it.

I'm house sitting at the moment around the corner from my parents place where I usually live so I just picked up some to wear in the next few days/nights.
Inspire+ Incontrol(all white)
Molicare Super Plus (original, plastic backed version which I use sparingly as they're rare)
Tena Slip Super
AMD Slip

The reason why is because i have a random dream about meeting Anna and Elsa from Frozen, Rapunzel, or Elena at Disney! I usually wake up with wet underwear and sometimes a wet bed thanks to these dreams i have(not joking), so that's why i wear diapers like Goodnites, Pampers, Luvs, and Pull-Ups to bed sometimes.

I could never fall asleep wearing a diaper so I don't even try anymore. If I was truly incontinent, then I'll have to and get used to it.

jamiejamie said:
I could never fall asleep wearing a diaper so I don't even try anymore. If I was truly incontinent, then I'll have to and get used to it.

The first time I did, I couldn't sleep until I wet and I fell asleep, you'll get used to it some day! It's second nature to me now, I can even fall asleep with a pacifier in my mouth now!

I Often do wear diapers to bed, the last time i did go to bed is where i wore a Girls Huggies Pull-Ups Cool n Learn 4t-5t that had Sofia the First on it.

If I have to pee before bed, I'll let it flow, and then change for bed time, but if I have to go either way while I'm laying in bed, I'm not getting up again, whoops c: diaper lyfe<3

I only wear in public. I don't wear all through the night because I get sweaty. I never like to pee overnight because I feel the need to shower right away. Never mess even after 37years as a ABDL.

I prefer to go to bed in a wet diaper, I love the feeling as I'm sure a lot of you guys do. On a few occasions I have messed it in the morning and will lay there just enjoying the feeling for a while befor I get up to start my day.

1. After hard day at work when I am completely tired and stressed,then there is possible chance for accidental wet ( aprox 1 of 10 in that kind of occasions). Usually wake up in a moment when I start to wet.But then is to late to go to toilet.

2. During stay at hotel or somebody else house ( simply avoiding unnecessary extra cost ( hotel) or unpleasant situation )

I find it hard to sleep that way, but I am slowly training myself to be able to. But I will always wet if i do wear so I have to make sure I have my cleanup routine sorted and in place. Also am beginning to believe that the body cant detoxify enough through normal methods of urination and its only through wearing does the body allow itself to completely empty of any residual poisons in the stored urine in the bladder, thus making me feel unbelievably relaxed the morning after a night of wearing.
Maybe its incredibly healthy?

Turns out this guy was banned(Alt account of Robert40)

But yes I do, infact. not often though, helps me sleep.

Eventually I hope to wet in my sleep, because I always wake up busting lol.

My wife diapers me at night with cloth diapers and plastic pants. I'm still on the pacifier.

I have not been wearing for very long but I do enjoying wearing at night in bed. It is very comfortable unless it gets too hot which it does at times.

Yes I wear diapers to bed and I only wet mine.

I do, and am pretty much 24/7. Cloth diapers and plastic pants work best for me for overnight.

rabidhamster said:
I have to wear to bed and almost always wake up wet. Rarely I mess

I won't go to bed unless I'm wearing a diaper. Sometimes cloth and plastic pants and sometimes a disposable. Frequently wake up wet, usually those are my best night's sleep.

BuffedBaby said:
I won't go to bed unless I'm wearing a diaper. Sometimes cloth and plastic pants and sometimes a disposable. Frequently wake up wet, usually those are my best night's sleep.

same here if I have a good nights sleep I wet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back