Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other

Hi everybody.

This is a hypothetical question. But it got me thinking,

If you could drink from the fountain of youth. Which will give you the physical appearance Of a younger person. How much would you drink?

Or putting the quistion another way.

If you could have the physical appearance of a child, what age would you like to look? And why.

And you would be stuck like it until you aged again.

I think I would want to be around 15/16 then I could still do my job, but it won't look so strange when I have a toddlerism, I have an overwhelming desire to do something a little childish. As you do.

Of course if I had someone that would look after me I wouldn't have to work. Then I will go gulp, gulp, gulp, and have no physical appearance of a toddler, hee, hee

Anyway what do you think?

Sisi

I ever heard about the myth of the fountain, it will be great fun if the pool was there.
but, I don't believe about myths.

So, back to the question.
You asked:

"what age would you like to look? And why"

Well, for me, i wanted to go back to toddler again, because I want to improve my life and all of my mistakes that i have done to learn more better and understand all of it.
so I can be more work better and I can help others better in my age are still young.

but, there are a few points that I want to do when I was young again.
and here it is:

1.Completing Most Needed Education

2.Explore the Place that I Never Visit

3.Establish a Good Relationships With my family

4.Save the Money

5.Doing Something Brings Benefits to Others

6.Exercising with the Best Possible

7.Changing my Appearance

8.Determine my Future

9.Do all things that Fun to Me

That's all i want to do, it will be a preparation for my physical aging.

Thanks
Max

Last edited:
I would do that, and I would have the age of about 3/5ish.

MaxToddler said:
I ever heard about the myth of the fountain, it will be great fun if the pool was there.
but, I don't believe about myths.

So, back to the question.
You asked:

Well, for me, i wanted to go back to toddler again, because I want to improve my life and all of my mistakes that i have done to learn more better and understand all of it.
so I can be more work better and I can help others better in my age are still young.

but, there are a few points that I want to do when I was young again.
and here it is:

That's all i want to do, it will be a preparation for my physical aging.

Thanks
Max

Hee, hee

Ho Max

You still a teenbaby.

You got lots more mistakes to make yet.

Hee, hee. It call life. But don't worry the boy never made mistakes never made anything.

And I'm not really mistakes they're learning opportunities.

Hee, hee

Have fun

Your freand

Sisi

Last edited:
I think I'd want to be around 8 years old or so. Can't really explain why. I'd want to be little again, but not loose independence.

I would pick age 2.

Although I fantasize about being little and needing/using diapers, if the Fountain of Youth were available, I would only go back to my early 20's (I am 61 now).

Any younger and I would be dependent on my parents (or some other caregiver). I also do NOT want to go through school or puberty again! Being in my early 20's, I could still play being little and still do the adult things I have grown accustom to.

sisi said:

Hi everybody.

This is a hypothetical question. But it got me thinking,

If you could drink from the fountain of youth. Which will give you the physical appearance Of a younger person. How much would you drink?

Or putting the quistion another way.

If you could have the physical appearance of a child, what age would you like to look? And why.

And you would be stuck like it until you aged again.

I think I would want to be around 15/16 then I could still do my job, but it won't look so strange when I have a toddlerism, I have an overwhelming desire to do something a little childish. As you do.

Of course if I had someone that would look after me I wouldn't have to work. Then I will go gulp, gulp, gulp, and have no physical appearance of a toddler, hee, hee

Anyway what do you think?

Sisi

I would stay 18 FOREVER, being an adult is fun, of course, I will always be a little :D and will always have diapers near by xD

I would totally drink from a fountain of youth lol. Enough to make me look around 8 years old. The thing is, it would only have to be in looks because I am not willing to give up my adult privileges lol. So just looking young but still actually being older. As for why? No real good reason to be honest ... I guess it's more just for appearance sake. You tend to have access to more cute clothing, and cute hair styles.

I think the other reason I would like to is to be able to throw people off, which would always be some what fun.

KryanAshford said:
I would pick age 2.

Me too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:biggrin: 6 mouth old

For me, even as a tried & true adult DL, I often fantasize about being about aged 3-4, still with trouble staying dry during the day & night, and still with some leftover infant choices (binky, bottle, etc). I don't think I'd like to go so far back that I had no mobility, etc., and was unable to make certain choices/preferences when it came to food, etc. Shrinkage has always been a mainstay of my fantasy world, as has been forced regression, and perhaps even remaining at a very young toddler age & lifestyle.

All that being said, I'm 100% ok with it just being a fantasy, because I like sexual activity, diapers or not, and I'd hate to give that up totally.

I am going to make three alternates to this question. One realistically thinking, one in a fantasy, and one in an ABDL "grow up again" sense.

Realistic:
I think it would be detrimental to my life and career if I were to go back too far that my credentials were to be invalid.
Assume I worked hard and got my university degrees, it would either be:
1. get young enough and prove that I am still me" so I can keep those and still work in my field.
Or
2. go back so far that you can get a birth certificate printed with your name on it.

In this realistic case, I would either have to go back to 24 (if I was actually significantly older than 24).
or
Go back to being nearly a newborn.
Would be interesting to have the mind of my current self but be in the body of a newborn, then grow up to be heralded as the smartest person of all time.

Fantasy:
Assume that I am in a void of some sort, in this void I have the ability to create the world around me as I see fit, and retain entire independence. Since the idea of this question is to have the physical appearance, I'd still want to do as I please without adults restricting me.
So, I'm off in this void and I create a people-less world, with maybe an aged down playmate of someone I know so we can grow up together while still retaining our mental capacity.
I would make us somewhere between 6 to 8. So that way we have most of the motor function we need so we aren't fumbling around everywhere we go, and we can still fit into some larger baby diapers for a while.

ABDL:
I would have to repeat the last one. Somewhere between 6 and 8. So that way I have the some independence while going through education again to make sure there is no problems growing up. Knowing the stuff I already do, I'd excel at everything and repeat the end of the "realistic" version.
It would really be an exillerating change to the course of my life if a fountain of youth existed.

But if intelligence went with my age, I wouldn't dare touch a fountain of youth.

I think I would go back to when I was 21, which I guess sounds weird on this site. But the only person I would have to take care of me is my wife, and she's already told me she wouldn't do that if I was a toddler! I was very young looking when I was 21, but there were a million things I could do, all in good health. I don't want to give up doing the really cool, great and wonderful things just to wear a diaper.

I would pick 3-4 maybe 5. I need to be old enough to play with matchbox cars and GI joes.

Well, I'm inclined to say 12 months, but I feel like I would go back further and get a fuller experience for myself. I'm not sure how well I would do, but I would enjoy being able to do a good deal of my life over. Also getting to be so little would fun! So I'm gonna say around 3-6 months!

You can hardly do anything at 6 months let alone 3 months, I rather be a 12 month old.

107, so I can shake my cane at people and frown. >:C

Cereal said:
107, so I can shake my cane at people and frown. >:C

Ahaha, well at least you probably still be able to wear diapers :)

DrunkBear said:
Ahaha, well at least you probably still be able to wear diapers :)

Haha DrunkBear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back