Fountain of youth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly would love to be 2 to 6 years old so I could have the childhood as a little girl.. so I would drink alot of FOY than I might be happy with my life.

Hmm... there are a couple of appealing options.

This might seem kind of ironic, but I didn't exactly enjoy a lot of my childhood. I much prefered the independance of adulthood and finally getting in touch with my femminine side. I think 22 was my favorite age because I was pretty much at peak health with a perfect complexion. I was also really thin, but also had some curves, which was a nice change from being a stick.

I also really like the idea of going back to the age of nine or ten and redoing the whole puberty thing. Unfortunately, my first puberty gave me serious case of testosterone poisoning, from which I will never fully recover. If I could undo those effects and develop with an estrogen based endochrine system I would jump at the opportunity. I also think a preteen body is fairly ideal for me. I would get to be small and cute, but still have a fair degree of independance (when I'm not being swaddled by my big bear of a daddy, that is).

1 our 2 so I can play with my cousin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back