Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fountain of youth.

Cool Fountain of youth.

Hi everybody.

This is a hypothetical question. But it got me thinking,

If you could drink from the fountain of youth. Which will give you the physical appearance Of a younger person. How much would you drink?

Or putting the quistion another way.

If you could have the physical appearance of a child, what age would you like to look? And why.

And you would be stuck like it until you aged again.

I think I would want to be around 15/16 then I could still do my job, but it won't look so strange when I have a toddlerism, I have an overwhelming desire to do something a little childish. As you do.

Of course if I had someone that would look after me I wouldn't have to work. Then I will go gulp, gulp, gulp, and have no physical appearance of a toddler, hee, hee

Anyway what do you think?

Sisi

I ever heard about the myth of the fountain, it will be great fun if the pool was there.
    but, I don't believe about myths.

So, back to the question.
    You asked:

"what age would you like to look? And why"
    Well, for me, i wanted to go back to toddler again, because I want to improve my life and all of my mistakes that i have done to learn more better and understand all of it.
    so I can be more work better and I can help others better in my age are still young.

but, there are a few points that I want to do when I was young again.
    and here it is:

1.Completing Most Needed Education

2.Explore the Place that I Never Visit

3.Establish a Good Relationships With my family

4.Save the Money

5.Doing Something Brings Benefits to Others

6.Exercising with the Best Possible

7.Changing my Appearance

8.Determine my Future

9.Do all things that Fun to Me
    That's all i want to do, it will be a preparation for my physical aging.

Thanks
    Max
    Last edited by MaxToddler; 09-Jul-2016 at 14:22. Reason: Incorrect Writing

I would do that, and I would have the age of about 3/5ish.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxToddler View Post
    I ever heard about the myth of the fountain, it will be great fun if the pool was there.
    but, I don't believe about myths.

So, back to the question.
    You asked:

Well, for me, i wanted to go back to toddler again, because I want to improve my life and all of my mistakes that i have done to learn more better and understand all of it.
    so I can be more work better and I can help others better in my age are still young.

but, there are a few points that I want to do when I was young again.
    and here it is:

That's all i want to do, it will be a preparation for my physical aging.

Thanks
    Max

Hee, hee

Ho Max

You still a teenbaby.

You got lots more mistakes to make yet.

Hee, hee. It call life. But don't worry the boy never made mistakes never made anything.

And I'm not really mistakes they're learning opportunities.

Hee, hee

Have fun

Your freand

Sisi
    Last edited by siysiy; 09-Jul-2016 at 18:03.

I think I'd want to be around 8 years old or so. Can't really explain why. I'd want to be little again, but not loose independence.

Although I fantasize about being little and needing/using diapers, if the Fountain of Youth were available, I would only go back to my early 20's (I am 61 now).

Any younger and I would be dependent on my parents (or some other caregiver). I also do NOT want to go through school or puberty again! Being in my early 20's, I could still play being little and still do the adult things I have grown accustom to.

Quote Originally Posted by sisi View Post

Hi everybody.

This is a hypothetical question. But it got me thinking,

If you could drink from the fountain of youth. Which will give you the physical appearance Of a younger person. How much would you drink?

Or putting the quistion another way.

If you could have the physical appearance of a child, what age would you like to look? And why.

And you would be stuck like it until you aged again.

I think I would want to be around 15/16 then I could still do my job, but it won't look so strange when I have a toddlerism, I have an overwhelming desire to do something a little childish. As you do.

Of course if I had someone that would look after me I wouldn't have to work. Then I will go gulp, gulp, gulp, and have no physical appearance of a toddler, hee, hee

Anyway what do you think?

Sisi

I would stay 18 FOREVER, being an adult is fun, of course, I will always be a little and will always have diapers near by xD

MarchinBunny

I would totally drink from a fountain of youth lol. Enough to make me look around 8 years old. The thing is, it would only have to be in looks because I am not willing to give up my adult privileges lol. So just looking young but still actually being older. As for why? No real good reason to be honest ... I guess it's more just for appearance sake. You tend to have access to more cute clothing, and cute hair styles.

I think the other reason I would like to is to be able to throw people off, which would always be some what fun.

Quote Originally Posted by KryanAshford View Post
    I would pick age 2.
    Me too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk