Status
Not open for further replies.

KryanAshford

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Due to a current situation, I've had to move everything related to AB/DL. In an hour I moved everything. I'm hope I got everything. I only need two to three day window before everything should be okay again. (Purge might be the wrong word. I relocated every item to a more secure area.)

Ok, I would take a few ABDL comforts if you want, (maybe a few diapers, paci or a few small toys)

Angelic said:
Ok, I would take a few ABDL comforts if you want, (maybe a few diapers, paci or a few small toys)

I have family coming and they're really nosy. I have so much diapers that they were all over my room. We're adding to the house and that includes them coming into my room. It's a protective measure to keep me safe.

KryanAshford said:
I have family coming and they're really nosy. I have so much diapers that they were all over my room. We're adding to the house and that includes them coming into my room. It's a protective measure to keep me safe.

I got a call like that recently. not good. Fortunately they changed their minds. I have a bit too much to hide atm... (and it's in the guest room closet!!)

Oh dear, my dad is planning a move, not so much in the destant future, not sure how that's going to work out, I guess I will manage, but that's not for months yet or even a year.

KryanAshford said:

I have to do this when part of our family comes to visit. I use a spare bedroom to house my diapers and it's also the bedroom that guests use, so I put them all into black, plastic bags and store everything in our laundry room. It's a pain, but they never stay very long.

A protective measure to keep you Safe?

Isn't that a diapers job Description!

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Yup!

Missed one pack. That was close.

How is it now, hold on because they should be gone soon and you would be able to be yourself again, but I hate pretending to be someone else because I get bored and most of my personality is little, I practically have no personality if I pretend to be an adult. It's emotional crippling to do it for too long. At my nanas, she has toys, so I sneak up in the spare room and play with them, so I can be little, not sure how I am going to manage diaper wearing though, I could perhaps do it by putting it in a street trash can and say I am going for a walk.

Angelic said:
How is it now, hold on because they should be gone soon and you would be able to be yourself again, but I hate pretending to be someone else because I get bored and most of my personality is little, I practically have no personality if I pretend to be an adult. It's emotional crippling to do it for too long. At my nanas, she has toys, so I sneak up in the spare room and play with them, so I can be little, not sure how I am going to manage diaper wearing though, I could perhaps do it by putting it in a street trash can and say I am going for a walk.

I think you ought to grab a diaper bag and stay away from the trash. Diapers are clean and pristine. Keep them fresh.

Oh, the Emergency Purge! How well I remember thee.

Very sorry to hear that you're having to endure one, even if you're managing to keep your things. It's a lot of unwanted stress.

Thankfully, I haven't had to purge in many years, but when I was in college, it did happen a few times. The first time was when I moved away to college. I couldn't easily pack my disposable diapers, and neither was I prepared to leave them in my bedroom unattended for months. So! Into the garbage they went, still in packages. It was a sad, sad day. Similar were the times I moved between dorms and apartments at college, and when I graduated and moved home again. On most of those occasions, I had friends, significant others, or parents helping me pack and move, and hiding diapers would have been difficult. So, again, into the garbage they went. D'oh!

Very unfortunately, while at college, I had with me several diaper pins that had actually been used by my parents to diaper me when I was a baby. (I'd been cloth-diapering myself with them for many years.) When I did that last, post-graduation Emergency Purge, I accidentally threw those away too, and didn't realize it until several days later. That was pretty upsetting.

Take care! It'll pass soon.

Last edited:
Wow cottontail it must have sucked to lose them, I lost everything I owned at one point, especially "Fred" my much loved and very broken Inn teddy bear, I have lots of stuffed bears but none like "Fred" , and he was a hand me down from my brother to my sister and then me, things like that are never forgotten.

Tetra said:
...I lost everything I owned at one point, especially "Fred" my much loved and very broken Inn teddy bear...

Do you at least of some pictures so you can remember?

Not a stitch of anything related to my early years, I don't even have baby pictures of myself.

Pictures would be awesome to have, I can only wish for Those!.

I do the "relocation to a secure location" thing every time I go on vacation. I don't think the people who come by to water my plants and bring in the mail would go snooping...but better safe than sorry I always say.

*Green light* Everything is clear. I wasn't discovered and was able to hold on to everything.

I guess in this way being IC is of benefit , it's just an everyday thing to see diapers catheters and paraphernalia around my house , some houses are Victorian some are Colonial mine is IC , so anybody who doesn't know my health problems probably looks around and thinks "I wonder what the unseen kinks are" .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back