Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Emergency Purge

Default Emergency Purge

Due to a current situation, I've had to move everything related to AB/DL. In an hour I moved everything. I'm hope I got everything. I only need two to three day window before everything should be okay again. (Purge might be the wrong word. I relocated every item to a more secure area.)

Ok, I would take a few ABDL comforts if you want, (maybe a few diapers, paci or a few small toys)

Quote Originally Posted by Angelic View Post
    Ok, I would take a few ABDL comforts if you want, (maybe a few diapers, paci or a few small toys)
    I have family coming and they're really nosy. I have so much diapers that they were all over my room. We're adding to the house and that includes them coming into my room. It's a protective measure to keep me safe.

Quote Originally Posted by KryanAshford View Post
    I have family coming and they're really nosy. I have so much diapers that they were all over my room. We're adding to the house and that includes them coming into my room. It's a protective measure to keep me safe.
    I got a call like that recently. not good. Fortunately they changed their minds. I have a bit too much to hide atm... (and it's in the guest room closet!!)

Oh dear, my dad is planning a move, not so much in the destant future, not sure how that's going to work out, I guess I will manage, but that's not for months yet or even a year.

Quote Originally Posted by KryanAshford View Post
    I have to do this when part of our family comes to visit. I use a spare bedroom to house my diapers and it's also the bedroom that guests use, so I put them all into black, plastic bags and store everything in our laundry room. It's a pain, but they never stay very long.

A protective measure to keep you Safe?

Isn't that a diapers job Description!

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

How is it now, hold on because they should be gone soon and you would be able to be yourself again, but I hate pretending to be someone else because I get bored and most of my personality is little, I practically have no personality if I pretend to be an adult. It's emotional crippling to do it for too long. At my nanas, she has toys, so I sneak up in the spare room and play with them, so I can be little, not sure how I am going to manage diaper wearing though, I could perhaps do it by putting it in a street trash can and say I am going for a walk.