Status
Not open for further replies.

daddysgirl9180

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
hi so i was hoping im not the only one who does this of feels this way but i purposely buy children's electronics because i want daddy to set
parental controls on it. i feel like it adds to making me feel like a small child i have the on my 3ds and when i get my kindle fire kids addition
it will be on that too. idk i just wondered if anyone else uses stuff like this in there dynamic.

Per an understanding between me an my younger non-disabled brother, on my old analog TV in my bedroom connected to an over-the-air DTV box, from 10:30 AM to 7:00 PM, I am only allowed to watch the WGBH KIDS Channel, which in my area is WGBX-DT, Channel 44, Sub-Channel 4. Physically crippled and autistic little boys like me have to watch child-appropriate non-violent television programs for the 1st 8 hours of every day.

Hehe. I most certainly don't buy products with the hope for it, but.. I wouldn't say it never crossed my mind. A lot.

The feeling of being a pouty princess, waking up one morning to discover that my mommy had decided I was going to be age appropriate that day... a new password on my computer and parental locks on my systems and I'll be pretty much left with nothing but all my dollies and toys. Hehe. ♥

Of course, then I wouldn't be able to say hello and hang out with you all, I consider talking to strangers on the internet very much not appropriate. ♥

Today for the first 2 1/2 hours of my Saturday, I watched PBS Kids. While watching TV, I mutely sat on my adult medical potty chair, physically restrained in it by the activity tray. I then went out in my car to do some shopping at the DOLLAR TREE Store on NH Route 28 here in Salem, NH. 3:30 PM to 5:00 PM is afternoon computer time to read my e-mail and watch old cartoons via YouTube such as "CAPTAIN FATHOM". 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM is Nap Time, then after my nap, Supper and watch cartoons on DVD until 12:00 PM, my bedtime on Saturday. No grown-up television today, not even the news. Caitian X is just a crippled little cub all day today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back