• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

hey :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

daddysgirl9180

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
hey my Real name is Julie my baby name is Cheyenne. so i think i will tell you about Cheyenne then Julie since Cheyenne is more dominate in me than Julie.
Cheyenne is 2-3. she wears diapers to bed only. she likes Disney jr her fave shows on it is the lion guard, Sofia the first,doc mcstuffens and pj masks. she likes baby dolls, teddy bears, kids versions of electronics ,barbies,legos, ect.
Cheyenne is defiantly a daddy's girl.now lets talk about Julie she is the older part of me its hard to pick a age of maturity for her. she is defiantly not grown up daddy is still daddy in her world. she like shopping, going to the beach,geocaching , and other fun stuff i cant think of off the top of my head. well that's all i can think of anything else to say but nice to meet you all.
:sissy:

Hello Cheyenne/Julie and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Egor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back