• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hiya!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
My name is Alice, and I'm new to the forums, obviously. I'm a very energetic extrovert, but super shy when meeting people so I don't usually talk much at first. I'm currently a college student in Central Texas, and love people. I've been very involved in the kink community, and enjoy all people! I'm sorry if I use any terms incorrectly as I'm just now actually looking into this more. I like to be a bit bratty too, and tall and scary OooooOOOOoooo!

I've been into Diapers and Ageplay since I was 13, but only recently have I been around people who accept it :/. I'm trying to expand and let it out so hopefully that'll be able to happen! I have a little age of about 1-2 years old when I actually let it out, but it doesn't happen very often. I'm still skittish about letting it go all out, but I'm making progress! I love letting it out, and being little! I love my stuffed animals, paci and diapers! I hope that isn't too much info about me :p

As far as outside kink scene, I love to do woodworking, watercolors, coloring, board games, games in general lol, reading, and I want to learn drawing! I'm studying Zoology and I want to become a Zoo Keeper because I love animals! I have a kitten that just hatched, and I'm going to be getting a snake soon too!

I really want to learn more about the community here, and what to be on the look out for to know what's good and what's bad. I had a bit of an issue with a less than nice daddy, but I'm still liking the community! I really want friends and people to talk to about this. I don't know that much, but I love learning! I just usually tend to forget. >_<

I'm sure I've talked too much now lol and if you made it this far you know a good deal about me! So thank you for wanting to meet me! The only thing left is my anxiety which I have special stuffs for! Anyway, still talking too much! Nice to meet you!

alicetheplant said:
My name is Alice, and I'm new to the forums, obviously. I'm a very energetic extrovert, but super shy when meeting people so I don't usually talk much at first. I'm currently a college student in Central Texas, and love people. I've been very involved in the kink community, and enjoy all people! I'm sorry if I use any terms incorrectly as I'm just now actually looking into this more. I like to be a bit bratty too, and tall and scary OooooOOOOoooo!

I've been into Diapers and Ageplay since I was 13, but only recently have I been around people who accept it :/. I'm trying to expand and let it out so hopefully that'll be able to happen! I have a little age of about 1-2 years old when I actually let it out, but it doesn't happen very often. I'm still skittish about letting it go all out, but I'm making progress! I love letting it out, and being little! I love my stuffed animals, paci and diapers! I hope that isn't too much info about me :p

As far as outside kink scene, I love to do woodworking, watercolors, coloring, board games, games in general lol, reading, and I want to learn drawing! I'm studying Zoology and I want to become a Zoo Keeper because I love animals! I have a kitten that just hatched, and I'm going to be getting a snake soon too!

I really want to learn more about the community here, and what to be on the look out for to know what's good and what's bad. I had a bit of an issue with a less than nice daddy, but I'm still liking the community! I really want friends and people to talk to about this. I don't know that much, but I love learning! I just usually tend to forget. >_<

I'm sure I've talked too much now lol and if you made it this far you know a good deal about me! So thank you for wanting to meet me! The only thing left is my anxiety which I have special stuffs for! Anyway, still talking too much! Nice to meet you!

Whoo, fellow extrovert! Exctiing! A fellow bratty girl too? Muhaha. Let's terrorize ADISC together. ♥

Speaking of ADISC though, a howdy welcome to you! We actually started our interest in ageplay around the same age, waddya think about that? Pretty swell. That being said, you're adorable little toddler self is no match for my 6 year old self.. but I'll watch over ya like a helpful big sister type. Like a super cool neighbor girl you can look up to. Yeah!

Animals! Zoology! Ohmai! A snake? What kinda snake are you getting? Are snakes your favorite animal? Mine is DOLPHINS.

Many daddies have cooties and must be stopped. I'm glad you didn't let their dumb cootieface stop you from exploring further.

Your introducation was A+ and I'm absolutely sure you'll be a swell addition to the group. Get out there and start posting up a storm! Don't be shy! Strut in those thread! You'll probably get a bajillion replies to your introduction thread, but you have to promise me that mine will be your favorite forever. ♥

Reactions: Grannyweatherwax
gigglemuffinz said:
Whoo, fellow extrovert! Exctiing! A fellow bratty girl too? Muhaha. Let's terrorize ADISC together. ♥

Speaking of ADISC though, a howdy welcome to you! We actually started our interest in ageplay around the same age, waddya think about that? Pretty swell. That being said, you're adorable little toddler self is no match for my 6 year old self.. but I'll watch over ya like a helpful big sister type. Like a super cool neighbor girl you can look up to. Yeah!

Animals! Zoology! Ohmai! A snake? What kinda snake are you getting? Are snakes your favorite animal? Mine is DOLPHINS.

Many daddies have cooties and must be stopped. I'm glad you didn't let their dumb cootieface stop you from exploring further.

Your introducation was A+ and I'm absolutely sure you'll be a swell addition to the group. Get out there and start posting up a storm! Don't be shy! Strut in those thread! You'll probably get a bajillion replies to your introduction thread, but you have to promise me that mine will be your favorite forever. ♥

Yay! Extroverts are so much fun! Introverts are fun too, but I miss them when they have to go be by themselves for a bit! It's okay though, I love them too! Yes! We should terrorize! No rules since I'm big and scary! Rawr!!!

Ohmygosh!!!!! That's so cool! We have so much in common, although you probably won't like my toys as much, but we can still play! I love the idea of having an older sister type to help! Pretty sure my toddler self can totally take you on! It's big and scary too!

I'm gonna get a ball python, I was gonna get an ablino ball python cause they said that they were usually nicer, but they costed too much and I love ball pythons more anyway! Dolphins are so awesome!! I always wanted to meet one, but I get scared that they're a shark. I'm super scared of sharks... But my favourite animal is a fox! They're so super floofy and their tails are fluffy fluff! And they like to jump a bunch! Like me! :D

He was mean, and I don't think he liked me as much as he said :(

Thank you! I'll try to go out and start posting, it's just a little scary! I promise 145839% that yours will be my favourite! Pinky promise!♥♥♥

alicetheplant said:
Yay! Extroverts are so much fun! Introverts are fun too, but I miss them when they have to go be by themselves for a bit! It's okay though, I love them too! Yes! We should terrorize! No rules since I'm big and scary! Rawr!!!

Ohmygosh!!!!! That's so cool! We have so much in common, although you probably won't like my toys as much, but we can still play! I love the idea of having an older sister type to help! Pretty sure my toddler self can totally take you on! It's big and scary too!

I'm gonna get a ball python, I was gonna get an ablino ball python cause they said that they were usually nicer, but they costed too much and I love ball pythons more anyway! Dolphins are so awesome!! I always wanted to meet one, but I get scared that they're a shark. I'm super scared of sharks... But my favourite animal is a fox! They're so super floofy and their tails are fluffy fluff! And they like to jump a bunch! Like me! :D

He was mean, and I don't think he liked me as much as he said :(

Thank you! I'll try to go out and start posting, it's just a little scary! I promise 145839% that yours will be my favourite! Pinky promise!♥♥♥

I swear they avoided jumping in just to make me look silly, so I'm giving you a reply. ♥

No rules, yeaaaah. I mean, yeah, introverts are lovely and I actually thought myself one during my more anxiety prone days, so I get it. I just sorta wish I had more people that blossomed in the spotlight like me to share it with. Now I do. Yes.

I'm a pretty good big sister though, so don't worry.. I'll make a good show out of enjoying your toys. Speaaaking of them though, what kinda toys will we be playing with? What kinda toys do you like?

A fox huuuh, that's interesting. What made you wanna get a snake though? Do foxes and snakes get along if you eventually get one of those too? Hehehe.

A cootiehead AND a liar, your previous buttface was. I hope he steps on a lego!

gigglemuffinz said:
I swear they avoided jumping in just to make me look silly, so I'm giving you a reply. ♥

No rules, yeaaaah. I mean, yeah, introverts are lovely and I actually thought myself one during my more anxiety prone days, so I get it. I just sorta wish I had more people that blossomed in the spotlight like me to share it with. Now I do. Yes.

I'm a pretty good big sister though, so don't worry.. I'll make a good show out of enjoying your toys. Speaaaking of them though, what kinda toys will we be playing with? What kinda toys do you like?

A fox huuuh, that's interesting. What made you wanna get a snake though? Do foxes and snakes get along if you eventually get one of those too? Hehehe.

A cootiehead AND a liar, your previous buttface was. I hope he steps on a lego!

Yeah, I was a little worried there were no others here. Maybe it's just cause I'm scary :giggles:!!! Thanks for the reply! ♥

Oh my gosh me too! I used to think I was an introvert because of my anxiety, but was I got it all fixed, everything was fine! I feel sad though cause they can only take so much of people then they don't really talk to anyone for a few days :(.

Okey doke! I'd like that!!! Ummm... I don't have many toys but I like colouring, even though it's hard and I like to eat the crayons. Same with blocks! I like things that make noises and move around sometimes! I need to find a place to get more toys! What kinda toys do you like?

Foxes make me squeek! I just like all animals! Except Sharks, bugs, spiders, and scorpions. Those scare me. I always wanted a snake cause they feel fantastic, they're gentle and can be loving. Also I can just keep the snake and cuddle up with it for a while!

Yeah, he's a meaniehead.

Hey :) greedy gigglemuffinz has hogged the limelight lol, but I'll say welcome anyway. Oh well I'm one of those introverted types anyway, so best stick with her. Have fun, see you around.

ozbub said:
Hey :) greedy gigglemuffinz has hogged the limelight lol, but I'll say welcome anyway. Oh well I'm one of those introverted types anyway, so best stick with her. Have fun, see you around.

It's nice to meet you! It's okay, a ton of my friends are introverts! I love all peoples! Thank you!

*Jumps and waves a paw*
Hai~ ^^ And welcome here amongst us :3 Really nice intro you've written there, hehe.
And yay, foxes! They're awesome~ Though, weirdly enough, my favorite animal is probably a cat X3 Good thing my fursona has a bit of both fox and cat then, huh? *Wags tail and giggles*
I hope you'll have an awesome time on here and such~ ^^

SnowballFox said:
*Jumps and waves a paw*
Hai~ ^^ And welcome here amongst us :3 Really nice intro you've written there, hehe.
And yay, foxes! They're awesome~ Though, weirdly enough, my favorite animal is probably a cat X3 Good thing my fursona has a bit of both fox and cat then, huh? *Wags tail and giggles*
I hope you'll have an awesome time on here and such~ ^^

Hi!!! Thank you! And Foxes are my favourite, whenever I do pet play it's a fox! And I also love cats! So a fox and a cat is awesome!!!!

alicetheplant said:
Hi!!! Thank you! And Foxes are my favourite, whenever I do pet play it's a fox! And I also love cats! So a fox and a cat is awesome!!!!

I think I'd be more of a kitten there...Maybe X3 Or just a mix of both, hehe... They are sorta similar in a bunch of ways anyway.
And yay, I'm awesome!! ^^ Thankies~

*fluffs fur and pounces*

Fox tails are the best!

--sf

Starfox said:
*fluffs fur and pounces*

Fox tails are the best!

--sf

Yaaasss! I love my fox tails, especially wearing them!

Ooo, a tail!

*suddenly gets an urge to chase it*

--sf

You can never catch the tail! I may be smol, but I'm quick!

Half the fun is in chasing them. The other half is when you pounce on them.

--sf

The pounce and the butt wiggle before the pounce!

gigglemuffinz said:

I need a baby brat avatar too! I love you girls! Being bratty is something I started at a young age. Like 3!! Now I am 42 and love being a naughty brat and being little when I am alone!

alicetheplant said:

Welcome to ADISC, I also currently reside in Central Texas. And enjoy college they happened to be the best years of my life. I am more of an introvert myself but I do enjoy a good time with friends/people.
Once again welcome and enjoy your time here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back