Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best plastic pants for cloth?

Default Best plastic pants for cloth?

What are the best plastic pants for use with cloth diapers? And where is the best place to ft them? I have tried baby, but they just don't last very long, and, which seem fairly good. I'm hoping to move to more re-usable diapers and want a quality plastic pant to go with them.
    Last edited by anton; 08-Jul-2016 at 05:36.

Most pants are a thin plastic. They are worth about two months. The thicker plastic (7Mil) will last two to three times as long. Then there are the PUL, which will last much longer.

PUL pants will last a really long time. Unlike regular plastic they are actually designed to withstand a lot of wear and heat, it's even generally safe to stick them through the washer and dryer.

I've always been a big fan of the changing times ones. They're soft, durable, and have wide, stretchy elastic around the legs that doesn't dig into your skin like some of the others.

Thank you, these are great suggestions. I also appreciate the links!!!

I bought like 20 plastic pants from baby pants. Mine last 6 months though.

You can find a wide variety of very well made and comfortable waterproof pants of different materials at Baby Kins. Great service too.

where are they failing? if the plastic is splitting at the legs or waist, you may be trying to wear them too tight causing stress around the openings, try 1 or even 2 sizes larger, the larger will provide better coverage over your diaper, hand wash them! hang to dry.

I've been using the same PUL pants from Changing Times Diaper Co now for 2 years. Have 4 pair and wear a different
    one everynight over my twill prefold from same co.

I like Haian brand; get them on e-bay, they come from China. I wear both snap-on and pull-on ones. Many different styles and colors, too. They last forever.