what constitues someone as a sissy

Status
Not open for further replies.
As many here have stated I think it comes to WHAT YOU IDENTIFY YOURSELF AS. If you're being girlish, acting girlish, dress girlish or see yourself as girlish you basically fit within term Sissy. After you start thinking if you fit the description you've probably already crossed the line where you could be identified as one. After that point it all comes to making a choice - Is it who I am?

So the question is, do you feel like sissy (which within abdl community usually is synonymous to baby/little girl)

i alwas see myself more of a little girl or toddler rather than an adult sissy someone of around the age of an infant i guess around the age of 2-3 mabee (when in my sissy mode)
i like cute little girly dresses with the frills and stuff. and in a weird way, i kinda find the idea of being forced into being a sissy against my will quite hot * blushs profusely *

im not so i would ever go out publicaly dressed like a sissy/girly infant only in comfort of own house and of possible said partners house.

Sissy is not a gender or sexual orientation. It is more a lifestyle or personal identity. Like posted earlier humiliation forced fem degradation is prevalent along with homophobia and self hatred.

Well I love girly stuff but don't usually like dressing girly. But like girly interests, makeup,girly looking diapers.

If I did dress in girly clothes I'd only do that in private.

To add yet another side to this polyhedron of a discussion: One of my personas is that I am a young boy, age 5 or 6, and my mother likes to dress me as her little girl who wears diapers... Now, if you were to meet me in that persona, and ask if I am a sissy, I would tell you that "NO, I AM NOT A SISSY!" I would also tell you that my mommy sometimes likes to see me dressed this way, and I like to be fed ice cream or ravioli when she puts a bib on me and sometimes she lets me use my hands, and it's fun to suck my thumb or a pacifier, and it's fun to be dressed in a raincoat and boots and go puddling, and, and... I like curling up and taking a nap with her. -But, I am NOT a sissy... I am a boy!!

gigglemuffinz said:
I have always considered, along with many people, for Sissy to refer to ABDL' males that enjoy mixing crossingdressing, wearing female clothes, and ABDL. Being a male LG tends to involve more on the regressive aspects of being a little girl, while a Sissy tends to focus more on the frilly and the ruffles, sometimes also still desiring breasts but ultimately still identifying as male in their day to day.

Many people who use the Sissy label also enjoy forced feminizition, having their partner or caretaker force them (with consent of course) into the girly stuff and for them to put some manner of show of resistance to it. Degration, humiliation, embarrassment tend to be feelings they enjoy in this context. This isn't always true though, but some might assume you do if you use the label due to it's prevalence.

That is an amazing way of putting it. As a male in my day to day, I love being a male, it's great and I love it. BUT, I also enjoy aspects of both the sissy and little girl "dominions". I want to type up a story later but, off topic, I like the frilly girly clothes, but i have a part of my brain that wants to explore that gender bending aspect of it. Granted I'm into all different things like BDSM as well with this fetish or lifestyle. I understand this is a pretty accepting community, but I'm happy to hear about other's thoughts on this as well.

I also am interested in varying ageplays, from 3 to 5 or 6 to 11 or 12/13 years old. Each have completely different mindsets and aspects to them.

Since this thread and my post in it has gotten bumped up as of late, I feel the need to correct something I can no longer edit. I regret my use of sole use of male when describing sissy.

So for clarifications sake, any individual can be a sissy really. I find to find a still similar focus on the "sissy state" being a exciting, generally out of character, or unexpected, or embarrassing and humiliating role for them to take. Which is what has always leaned me towards that being at least an important part of "sissy culture" even if it's not true of every single one. I've met plenty of nonbinary individuals who still enjoy this sort of thing from time to time. Especially if they lean masculine in their expression.

Another thing I've noticed is some trans girls who still show interest in at least sissy play, although many of them will use other words or admit that it's something they have retained from their "egg mode" pre-acceptance days when it was the safest way to explore such feelings. Still even now, they might yet enjoy the feeling of feeling so.. girly in that moment, and that state being the center stage for other people can still be very alluring. Especially if they like submissive and humilation play as well.

I am absolutely positive that is' possible for a cis female to be interested in this sort of thing as well, very likely from a similiar angle that non-binary individuals might. If someone is more masculine in their day to day, and might feel it might seem out of character to be excessively feminine.. being so can be alluring.

I do appreciate that otherwise people have seemed to like my original explanation of things. Absolutely the original description still covers the majority of people who call themselves sissy. I just hated that my text excluded the others and I really wanted to correct that. Thanks for indulging me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back