Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: what constitues someone as a sissy

Default what constitues someone as a sissy

so im curious mostly what makes someone a sissy ? simple question for someone who is curious.

I have always considered, along with many people, for Sissy to refer to ABDL' males that enjoy mixing crossingdressing, wearing female clothes, and ABDL. Being a male LG tends to involve more on the regressive aspects of being a little girl, while a Sissy tends to focus more on the frilly and the ruffles, sometimes also still desiring breasts but ultimately still identifying as male in their day to day.

Many people who use the Sissy label also enjoy forced feminizition, having their partner or caretaker force them (with consent of course) into the girly stuff and for them to put some manner of show of resistance to it. Degration, humiliation, embarrassment tend to be feelings they enjoy in this context. This isn't always true though, but some might assume you do if you use the label due to it's prevalence.
    Last edited by gigglemuffinz; 07-Jul-2016 at 23:44.

Quote Originally Posted by gigglemuffinz View Post
    I have always considered, along with many people, for Sissy to refer to ABDL' males that enjoy mixing crossingdressing, wearing female clothes, and ABDL. Being a male LG tends to involve more on the regressive aspects of being a little girl, while a Sissy tends to focus more on the frilly and the ruffles, sometimes also still desiring breasts and full womanhood.

Many people who use the Sissy label also enjoy forced feminizition, having their partner or caretaker force them (with consent of course) into the girly stuff and for them to put some manner of show of resistance to it. Degration, humiliation, embarrassment tend to be feelings they enjoy in this context. This isn't always true though, but some might assume you do if you use the label due to it's prevalence.

i have alwas been confused as to wether i would come under this category or not as i do like some girly things. like some girly colours and the idea of boy girls from animes alwas make m jealous as there alwas sooo cute and adorable looking sissy boys. alwas made me wondered if i was jealous coz i wanted to be like them i guess, this probably makes no sence to you right ? i tend to think myself personaly that girly clothes are so much cuter than boy clothing lol.

does any of this apply to me possibly ? or am i just rambling ?

Quote Originally Posted by fluffyhuskyABDL View Post
    i have alwas been confused as to wether i would come under this category or not as i do like some girly things. like some girly colours and the idea of boy girls from animes alwas make m jealous as there alwas sooo cute and adorable looking sissy boys. alwas made me wondered if i was jealous coz i wanted to be like them i guess, this probably makes no sence to you right ? i tend to think myself personaly that girly clothes are so much cuter than boy clothing lol.

does any of this apply to me possibly ? or am i just rambling ?
    Yeah, it does. It sounds like Sissy would be a fine label, identifying as a male but enjoying lots of cutesy sorta childish feminine crossdressing. It makes perfect sense. You're fine. ♥

Yeah, it does. It sounds like Sissy would not be a fine label, identifying as a male but enjoying lots of cutesy sorta childish feminine crossdressing. It makes perfect sense. You're fine. ♥
    so the answer is what ? your reply confused me lol ?

so the answer is what ? your reply confused me lol ?
    Sorry, I mixed up two different sentences. It sounds like you are a Sissy, yeah. If you want to be. ♥

Sorry, I mixed up two different sentences. It sounds like you are a Sissy, yeah. If you want to be. ♥
    mabee but its kinda embarressing ...... thinking about it now is makeing me blush profusely lol time to hide behind my plush or something hehe

mabee but its kinda embarressing ...... thinking about it now is makeing me blush profusely lol time to hide behind my plush or something hehe
    Hehe, I mentioned many Sissy's enjoy being embarrassed though. Hehe. ♥

Hehe, I mentioned many Sissy's enjoy being embarrassed though. Hehe. ♥

hey stahp it already you meanie your makeing me embarrssed :p

I think gigglemuffinz has hit the nail on the head, though actually pounding nails into wood and building stuff is a macho male sort of thing to do. I've done carpentry while wearing my pink, Baby Pants training pants. It was such a paradox that the earth shifted in it's path around the sun.