Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilmssammietx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I have felt fine the last month or so but the last few days I have been seriously questioning my gender and how I fit in the world. It is worse today then it has ever been but I'm not comfortable transitioning and idk what to do.

Lilmssammietx said:
I have felt fine the last month or so but the last few days I have been seriously questioning my gender and how I fit in the world. It is worse today then it has ever been but I'm not comfortable transitioning and idk what to do.

Give yourself time to question. That's what's important.. and knowing that there is never one right answer to any question. There is always YOUR answer. The answer your feel comfortable with. The answer that will make YOU happy.

What does being a boy mean to you? What does being a girl mean to you? How comfortable do you feel in your own skin? What's the kind of person that you feel that you are and what the world to see?

I also think asking yourself some questions about why it is you're uncomfortable transitioning is important. Is it simply because of money or effort, or is that you would actually feel uncomfortable presenting as a trans woman? Why is that?

Gender in our society is a huge mess and almost everyone questions it, even just a little, once or twice. Some of us think about it a little bit more than others. I think about this stuff a lot, so I'm always here if you need to bounce these questions off a person and go in depth. ♥

I want to get on hrt and fully transition but at the same time ik I will never be able to fully become a woman
Yea I will look "womanly" on the outside but I will know myself that I will still be male where it counts and I feel like it would be weird being with women especially since I'm not good at talking to people or opening up to new people hell it took me 10 years to tell my best friend. I don't know what I should do or who to talk to being that I am on the road all but 24 days a year

Lilmssammietx said:
I want to get on hrt and fully transition but at the same time ik I will never be able to fully become a woman
Yea I will look "womanly" on the outside but I will know myself that I will still be male where it counts and I feel like it would be weird being with women especially since I'm not good at talking to people or opening up to new people hell it took me 10 years to tell my best friend. I don't know what I should do or who to talk to being that I am on the road all but 24 days a year

Hey, alright. That's a good answer. If you don't mind I sorta have my next big question then. Why don't you think you'll be a woman where it counts?

Excuse my cheese factor, but I think if you feel like a woman in your heart, you're already a woman where it counts. Like.. is it because you wouldn't have periods, or be able to birth a child? Not all people assigned female at birth can do that either. So.. might be something to think about. They are real women too, and you absolutely could be one.

gigglemuffinz said:
Hey, alright. That's a good answer. If you don't mind I sorta have my next big question then. Why don't you think you'll be a woman where it counts?

Excuse my cheese factor, but I think if you feel like a woman in your heart, you're already a woman where it counts. Like.. is it because you wouldn't have periods, or be able to birth a child? Not all people assigned female at birth can do that either. So.. might be something to think about. They are real women too, and you absolutely could be one.

Yes and because I and very very large and I feel like I will always be to masculine to appear feminine. I also worry about what my guy friends would. Think and the people in my community

To me this sounds (and this is just me, not saying that what I say is, really is so) as you're leaning more towards the 3rs gender, the so called "other" you would like to be much more feminine than you are but even after full transition you'd feel like male (according to what I read, again not saying it's absolute truth, or truth at all).
Do you feel that in a way you are male but in other ways feel like female? Many even cis-gendered ( "real" women/men) have traits and feelings from opposite gender, us who identify as other just feel that the gender we were assigned is so far from whole story that we need to separate from it. I also have been playing with idea of full transition from male to female. In the end in my case I probably wouldn't be happy with the outcome, I am mainly female but not female enough that I would give up my masculine traits. I somehow feel that this might be you, but remember that in the end it's you and only you who can find out which gender identity fits you. We might be able to help little but in the end you're only one who knows for real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back