The universe finally smiles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

theguest

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So I went through a terrible breakup a year back. She was the only person I had really told and experimented with diapers with. That's not why the breakup hurt, but it certainly contributed.

Well. I've been seeing a really wonderful woman for the past couple weeks (she's very sexually active and open). And. She knew I was hiding something, so, we had "the conversation."

I could never have guessed I'd hear this in response:

"So. I'm 100% on board with exploring this with you. I'm really glad you felt comfortable enough to talk about it."

.... I have no words...

Last edited:
Sounds great, hopefully the relationship blossoms in other areas as well.

It's pretty great so far. She's so incredibly smart. We've stayed up talking till sunrise multiple times. I can't believe it, honestly.

Thats an awesome thing to have someone who supports you in something so personal, congratulations you found a keeper.

Sometimes we luck out, just remember to take good care of her and go easy with your expectations.

Wise words. Will do.

IMG_1619.jpg

so. she's wonderful.

She wants to try diapers? :thumbsup: Awesome!

wow awesome one people like this are pretty rare to find lol make sure you takes things slow with here and dont put too much on here at once.

It doesn't sound like she is going slow with it. Continue to let her take the lead. Sounds like she wants to understand everything about it, just be open and honest with her. Congratulations on finding such a great gal.

I'm over the moon. She's pretty, she's so, so smart, and she's all kinds of compassionate.

She said, "I want you. I'm just going to have to figure out how to want this thing that's important to you... Please know that any discomfort I have has nothing to do with not wanting you or thinking you're strange. It's because this is not something I've ever encountered before... Your desire exists in our relationship and is accepted. And I want you just as much as ever. But you are going to have to be patient with me... I accept you and your turn ons - And you accept me and my pace."

yeah. Guys (Gals, talking dogs, and cats) I have reached the top. Let's hope I can stay up here.

- - - Updated - - -

I feel like I should also mention that she has her own kinks, and I am going to participate and learn about hers. So, it's a mutual give and take here. I'm in shock, I think. Am I gonna wake up?

- - - Updated - - -

Further update - I overnighted some M4s and some Northshore Supreme Lites. And as of an hour ago, they are in my bottom dresser drawer. Never used the Northshore. I'm pretty curious. So. I'll keep everyone updated (not on the juicy details - kissing and telling...not my style).

So she wore with me last night while we were being intimate. She loved it. Like lost her mind loved it. This morning she was laughing saying, "youv converted me to the dark side. Or. Diaper side, I guess." And then. Ladies, gentlemen, those in between, talking dogs and cats, get this. "Can we do this every time?" I've peaked.

Awesome! My girlfriend is also pretty open to my diaper fetish. She sounds like a very kind person if she is so open and accepting! Congrats.

Wow! This might be the overall best outcome I've read about on here. Congrats!

Wow. Well done, she sounds like a keeper!

I was in a relationship a while back with a lady who was also into wetting and wearing. We didn't live close to each other, so mainly saw each other on weekends. We participated in a lot of age play, and wore Depends and Tena pants and pretended they were kids pull ups.

I posted a few of our little playtimes on here.

But unfortunately, apart from our regression and diaper play, we really weren't very compatible. She was a drug user and could be a real bitch at times. I'd always thought how nice it would be to find a willing partner, but quickly learned that there had to be more to our relationship than diapers for it to work. Thankfully we remained friends, and as far as I know, she kept my secret.

I hope your relationship goes from strength to strength.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back