0 0%
  • I Don't Have a Favorite

3 14.29%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is your Favorite baby diaper/pull-ups EVER

Question What is your Favorite baby diaper/pull-ups EVER

Time for another poll:
    I Want to know what is your favorite baby diaper/pull ups brand that you ever tried or wore?

Tell me in the comments what your favorite is?

Default What is your Favorite baby diaper/pull-ups EVER

That would be the largest, old school, all white Goodnites for me. Before they went trim-fit. Too bad they are so friggin expensive on eBay nowadays.
    I have about 30 something left in My stash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, I picked Baby Dry and Luvs.

But my real favorites simply aren't made anymore. Number One would be the 1970's/80's Curity Day/Night prefolds I wore as a baby and well into my early DL-hood. I have quite a stash of them even now, and woo-hoo! They're reusable! After that, I really liked the late-80's/early-90's Ultra Pampers for Her and Pampers Phases for Girls. These gender-specific diapers were coming out just as I was gaining the courage to sneak to the store and buy diapers with my allowance. So, all that glorious girl-padding was made even more special by the exhilaration of having obtained my own entire bag of Pampers--all mine, no stealing. My silly elementary-school-aged mind chose the girl diapers to make sure the cashiers knew the diapers weren't for me (oh, Jeez), but quite by accident, I ended up finding my sissy side. I ended up buying the girl diapers, almost exclusively, until the gender-specific diapers went out of style.
    Last edited by Cottontail; 06-Jul-2016 at 17:47.

Nonsense

Goodnites and Luvs

Quote Originally Posted by ShortGuy View Post
    That would be the largest, old school, all white Goodnites for me. Before they went trim-fit. Too bad they are so friggin expensive on eBay nowadays.

Beat me to it, that's my childhood right there.

ZukaZama

I'd have to say from my childhood Mickey Mouse pull-UPS but from when I've discovered my DL side I've liked the Go Diego Go prints from Easy Ups but I also liked the Jake (Disney) prints on Pull-UPS and ATM I really like the lion guard and Miles prints also on pull ups

Another vote for the old school, pre trim-fit goodnites. I wore those suckers for a solid 10 years for bedwetting and would give anything if the bean-counters at kimberly-clark would figure out that those were better than the crap they sell now and make them again

With no design!?, sorry but those designs are cute! Maybe if they had the absorbency and size back then and a choice of plain white goodnights and the designed ones, it would be good, but I live in the UK so it's Drynites for me and they are good in absorbency as it holds 2 wettings and has cute designs on , I will post pictures when I next get a pack if you want.

- - - Updated - - -

Just think, kids are a lot more likelier to wear designed ones since they "look" more like "real" underwear and look better then medical looking bed wetting pants.

GoodNites was awesome in my childhood. First wore them when I was 4 back in 2002. I think I wore the pre trim-fit ones back then but i'm not too sure. I remember wearing them when they have the BMX designs back in 2004 and the soccer designs from 2007 I wore the soccer designs back in early 2008.

I want the largest vintage pre trim-fit ones so bad right now... I couldn't afford them on Ebay. It's too expensive.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ShortGuy View Post

I want some so bad...